It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tuxerito: Hi.

I want it but you have PM disabled :(
Tarhiel: Check your PM.
I have a code for Torchlight 1 that still seems to work. If anyone wants it let me know.
Point_Man: I have a code for Torchlight 1 that still seems to work. If anyone wants it let me know.
Can I have it buddy?
Point_Man: I have a code for Torchlight 1 that still seems to work. If anyone wants it let me know.
vjadid: Can I have it buddy?
I sent you a PM. Let me know if it worked.
low rated
Anything from the STALKER series would be much appreciated. Also, since I'm a new user, where should I post/verify I'm not a scammer? I'm new here so I don't know How to verify' my non-scammer self.

GOG PMs should work, but please reply because I don't know how to see if anyone sent me a pm or not.
Post edited August 04, 2017 by Cheapskater
vjadid: Can I have it buddy?
Point_Man: I sent you a PM. Let me know if it worked.
It worked!
Thanks buddy!
low rated
Edit: nevermind
Post edited September 09, 2017 by BeatriceElysia
low rated
I've been eyeing Homeworld Remastered for a few months now, I've heard so much about it but never been able to experience this masterpiece. Would anyone be so kind as to help me out?
low rated
I've been curious about isometric RPGs, if anyone has any they could gift it would be appreciated I love RPGs but was unsure about them
TheBraveZero: I've been curious about isometric RPGs, if anyone has any they could gift it would be appreciated I love RPGs but was unsure about them
There's currently a sale going on with great rpgs for less than 3USD, if you're unsure about the genre now's the best time to give them a go.
● Agent Awesome ●
https://www.indiegala.com/dieyoung?massive
low rated
Anyone has a spare code for the Witcher Concert Movie?
EDIT: Had money on my PayPal account I totally forgot about, bought it now can't wait to listen to it tomorrow!!
Post edited September 09, 2017 by DizNL
Here's a code for Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee!

B155F-671D2-?36E3-7D8B6

?= the first letter in C-3PO's name.
Anyone got a spare code from PC Gamer for the free Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate?
RayvenUK: Anyone got a spare code from PC Gamer for the free Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate?
I do, I don't have the magazine with me at the moment but will send you the code some time tomorrow in chat.
RayvenUK: Anyone got a spare code from PC Gamer for the free Warhammer 40K: Chaos Gate?
You will need to change your chat settings to public.
Post edited September 21, 2017 by Doc0075