It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Do people still go through the spreadsheet?
I've added myself in for:

Into the Breach

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (This game isn't available on GOG in my country AKA Capcom is lame)

Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
Post edited May 19, 2018 by pkk234
pferreira1983: Ah don't be put off by that. I add a lot of stuff to my wishlist. Like I said I'd be happy with anything from there.
Well, for sure there are some wishlisted items which make you happier than any other and I think you should list just them and drop the rest. :D Such big list makes everyone confused. ;)
low rated
Apologies for the previous long wishlist. I've whittled it down to some stuff I'd really like. One of these would be nice:

- BloodNet

- Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizzaboy®, The

- Legend of Kay: Anniversary

- Mafia

- Mirror's Edge

- Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

- Noctropolis

- Oddworld: New ’n’ Tasty

- Omikron: The Nomad Soul

- Oniken: Unstoppable Edition

- Owlboy Collector's Edition

- Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

- Raiden V: Director’s Cut

- River City Ransom: Underground

- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

- STAR WARS™ Episode I: Racer

- The Book of Unwritten Tales

- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

- Titanic: Adventure Out of Time

- Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

- Worms W.M.D

- Ys SEVEN

Again one of these would be great if possible.
Does anybody know if there is a legal way to get Age of Wonders 3 & DLCs Paradox-free? Probably not, but it's worth a try. Maybe someone has a code from when Triumph was not under contract with them? I'd gladly trade for that.
Again, don't buy that for me -especially since Paradox would get the money, and I'd hate to give them even a cent. I'm writing here becasue this thread has visibility.
Post edited May 19, 2018 by Enebias
pkk234: Do people still go through the spreadsheet?
I've added myself in for:

Into the Breach

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (This game isn't available on GOG in my country AKA Capcom is lame)

Brigador: Up-Armored Edition
if you're willing to wait, I might host giveaway during the gog summer sale... I plan to give away some good new releases that might not get discount, but let's see what will sale bring us.
In case you missed the giveaways:

Unreal Gold: 7697F-7C&D8-96C21-7&CED

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee: 6C4EB-DF4BF-D&14E-C1&3C

Replace & with A and have fun!
dast87: In case you missed the giveaways:

Dankeschön, Dast. Missed that Unreal giveaway somehow. Good to have some old classics to play!

Cheers, Alex
Enebias: Does anybody know if there is a legal way to get Age of Wonders 3 & DLCs Paradox-free? Probably not, but it's worth a try. Maybe someone has a code from when Triumph was not under contract with them? I'd gladly trade for that.
Again, don't buy that for me -especially since Paradox would get the money, and I'd hate to give them even a cent. I'm writing here becasue this thread has visibility.
just out of curiousity - what did Paradox do wrong?
I don't really follow them that closely and only know about the DLC controversies - is that the reason or is there anything else?
dast87: In case you missed the giveaways:

Thank you very much. I redeemed Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee:)
Enebias: Does anybody know if there is a legal way to get Age of Wonders 3 & DLCs Paradox-free? Probably not, but it's worth a try. Maybe someone has a code from when Triumph was not under contract with them? I'd gladly trade for that.
TT_TT_TT_TT: just out of curiousity - what did Paradox do wrong?
I don't really follow them that closely and only know about the DLC controversies - is that the reason or is there anything else?
I won't say it, least I get banned. I'm serious.
TT_TT_TT_TT: just out of curiousity - what did Paradox do wrong?
Enebias: I won't say it, least I get banned. I'm serious.
You sure you will get banned by simply saying what they did? As far as I know you were warned not because you talked about them but because of how you called them. But anyway - if that really is the case there's alway the possibility to chat in private.
Post edited May 27, 2018 by MarkoH01
Just want to say thanks to Doc0075 for the Legend of Kay game. Really appreciated.
Post edited May 27, 2018 by pferreira1983
Here are some spare codes from previous giveaways up for grabs:

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee- (redeemed)

MDK- (redeemed)

Unreal Gold- 3CB4E-573B%-4BC8%-EB586

Replace % with D and you're good to go :)
Post edited June 08, 2018 by Duck-and-Cover
I have Pixel Puzzle Ultimate Da Vinci DLC steam key. If anyone wants it, send me a pm.

edit: Key sent
Post edited May 31, 2018 by HoangMarcel
If someone happens to have a spare key for Rime from the GOG giveaway I'd be glad to give it a new home. :)
Again, ONLY if you obtained it for free.

EDIT: the very kind tomy169 has been fast as a lightning and provided me with a key. Thank you very much, tomy169!
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Enebias