It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rz4: I don't want to do the whole giveaway thingy through, so if you have any of these games in your whistlist and you would really play them, just let me know :)

GoG keys of:

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
HITMAN 2: SILENT ASSASSIN
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION

Please no collectors ! I don't want these games to collect dust in your virtual shelves.
CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING is one of the horror genre classics I missed back in it's heyday and I would like to see what the hype is all about:)
rz4: I don't want to do the whole giveaway thingy through, so if you have any of these games in your whistlist and you would really play them, just let me know :)

GoG keys of:

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION

Please no collectors ! I don't want these games to collect dust in your virtual shelves.
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION would be awesome!
high rated

GoG keys of:

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION

Mr.Caine: CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING is one of the horror genre classics I missed back in it's heyday and I would like to see what the hype is all about:)
PM sent, enjoy the game! :)

GoG keys of:

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION

Wei-Shen: DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION would be awesome!
PM sent, have fun! :)
Post edited May 30, 2015 by rz4

GoG keys of:

CLIVE BARKER'S UNDYING -TAKEN
DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION - TAKEN

I would really like to try my luck with Agent 47 if it's still available. Thank you very much!
Does any Russian bro still have a reclaimable M&B Warband key from the retail version? I'd be very grateful.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Arthandas
low rated
edit, nvm
Post edited May 30, 2015 by LesterKnight99
low rated
LesterKnight99: I really want giants: citizen kabuto, please.
I don't see it on your wishlist .
low rated
LesterKnight99: I really want giants: citizen kabuto, please.
ne_zavarj: I don't see it on your wishlist .
woops, forgot about adding that. fixed!

edit: no longer requesting the above.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by LesterKnight99
You know, if anybody has an extra Descent 1+2 or 3 key laying around those are actually games I would love to play.
Not an important request as I do have it on physical media. But would like dragon wars if anyone has an extra, thank you all. :)
low rated
Just wondering if anyone would be feeling so generous as to gift me Massive Chalice, it would be greatly appreciated.
low rated
edit: nvm
Post edited June 02, 2015 by LesterKnight99
low rated
the_atm: Just wondering if anyone would be feeling so generous as to gift me Massive Chalice, it would be greatly appreciated.
LesterKnight99: I would also love massive chalice; looks incredible, and i'm amazed double fine has made a game like this.

Note: Only reasons i post in here to ask is because i have no financial means to do so.
For God's sake . Wait for a better discount then you can wish for this game .
Post edited June 01, 2015 by ne_zavarj
low rated
LesterKnight99: I would also love massive chalice; looks incredible, and i'm amazed double fine has made a game like this.

Note: Only reasons i post in here to ask is because i have no financial means to do so.
ne_zavarj: For God's sake . Wait for a better discount then you can wish for this game .
edit: nvm
Post edited June 02, 2015 by LesterKnight99
low rated
I would really love so much Splinter Cell for gift!