It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimgroove: Any takers for Stalker - Clear skies?
Ki11s0n3: I'm up for it if I may
I can't seem to find the PM button! Contact me through PM and I'll reply you the code.
Ki11s0n3: I'm up for it if I may
grimgroove: I can't seem to find the PM button! Contact me through PM and I'll reply you the code.
Alright thanks
grimgroove: I can't seem to find the PM button! Contact me through PM and I'll reply you the code.
Ki11s0n3: Alright thanks
I see you sent me a chat message but I can't open it for now. Probably because of the same reasons that I can't see the PM button.
I'm assuming it's a temporary technical problem or maybe related to my work-pc, but I'll send it to you as soon as that's resolved!
Ki11s0n3: Alright thanks
grimgroove: I see you sent me a chat message but I can't open it for now. Probably because of the same reasons that I can't see the PM button.
I'm assuming it's a temporary technical problem or maybe related to my work-pc, but I'll send it to you as soon as that's resolved!
Ok no problem.
low rated
I sadly hesitated too long befome making up my mind what and where to get, so nVidias Witcher 3 Promo has passed.
So just on the off chance that anyone got a new GPU but doesn't want the game... I would ;-)
grimgroove: I see you sent me a chat message but I can't open it for now. Probably because of the same reasons that I can't see the PM button.
You can't see the PM button because it's gone. You now have to hover over the name if the person you want to talk to and "Start Conversation"
high rated
Here is another Simcity 2000 key waiting for somebody who really wants to play it. Just send me a message.
low rated
https://www.gog.com/u/l0rdtr3k/wishlist
Here's my wishlist.Send me a message if you're feeling gifty.
And yet another SimCity 2000 key. Got it through the summer sale. When I found out I had already bought this games, I was :-(
PM me if you want it.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by FT337mZn
My payment over paypal is late,so I will probably miss the sale for Divinity 2 Directors Cut,would anyone like to add me as a friend and/or gift me the game, I would be willing to buy something in return for that person aka gift them something of equal or slightly higher value(up to 7-8$),if you would agree to this please leave me a message and tell me how to add you since I am new here

PS: I plan to spend over 50$ on this sale so if you want you can take one of the free games I will unlock Stalker or Xenonauts
Post edited June 05, 2015 by WingsOfRequiem
high rated
WingsOfRequiem: Divinity 2 Directors Cut -snip.
Done, check PM/chat thingymebob.

Edit - SimCity 2000 if anyone wants that.
Post edited June 07, 2015 by DampSquib
WingsOfRequiem: Divinity 2 Directors Cut -snip.
DampSquib: Done, check PM/chat thingymebob.

Edit - i also have the freebies Stalker and SimCity 2000 if anyone wants them...ask and i shall send.
MAKE SURE you send that Clear Sky to someone who has completed both major endings of Shadow of Chernobyl or you'll ruin the best game in the series for them!!! o-------O

*sends bag of poo in the mail to ensure you know im serious!

Edit: clear sky being the second game, and a spoileriffic prequel to shadow of chernobyl!
Post edited June 05, 2015 by Sachys
high rated
And another SimCity 2000 key to looking for a new home. Just send me a message if you're interested in it :)
high rated
DampSquib:
Sachys: MAKE SURE you send that Clear Sky to someone who has completed both major endings of Shadow of Chernobyl or you'll ruin the best game in the series for them!!! o-------O

Edit: clear sky being the second game, and a spoileriffic prequel to shadow of chernobyl!
Spoileriffic huh, never thought of that, lol, best in series.
Stalker the ultimate sausage game.
Sachys: MAKE SURE you send that Clear Sky to someone who has completed both major endings of Shadow of Chernobyl or you'll ruin the best game in the series for them!!! o-------O

DampSquib: Spoileriffic huh, never thought of that, lol, best in series.
Stalker the ultimate sausage game.
O____________o

...put your sausage away or I shall UNLEASH MY YORKSHIRE WANGDOODLER - all 97 inches of it!