It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indeed, I've not been active for eons, last time I checked I was 350 rep.

That's how random the derep is, pay no mind to it.
sreamer17ydr: I didn't even know this topic existed, so I went back to page 1... to see how it works... and so... I would just say, this is a great way of "passing it down" and is a great gesture!

Anyways, I won't beg or anything , but, I would like Pharaoh w Cleopatra expansion game. I love Egypt, love city building games, and Pharaoh is amazing.

If anyone has that, they can PM me here on GOG. I might be offline time to time, but I am online every morning :)
tinyE: You should know that there are a hand full of assheads that hang out in the gifting threads and derep anyone who ask for anything. Just know that if that happens to you, they are not speaking for the forum and the vast majority of us have no problem with asking.
Oh I didn't know that. I just found GOG a couple months ago, so, I am still learning the ropes here.

Pharaoh is a good game, I will just get it in the future than :), I remember playing it way back!
tinyE: You should know that there are a hand full of assheads that hang out in the gifting threads and derep anyone who ask for anything. Just know that if that happens to you, they are not speaking for the forum and the vast majority of us have no problem with asking.
KneeTheCap: Is an asshead related to the ballchinians from Men In Black?
Fellow men in black fan, here! Glad someone referenced that; one of the best scenes of the sequel XD
NO! Those poor guys just had unusual facial features. Assheads suffer their deformity in both body and soul. :D
sreamer17ydr: Oh I didn't know that. I just found GOG a couple months ago, so, I am still learning the ropes here.

Pharaoh is a good game, I will just get it in the future than :), I remember playing it way back!
NO NO NO
That was the point of my post. By all means ask for it. It's a great game and to this point you've brought a lot to the forum. I only mentioned the rep thing because I don't want you to think you pissed anyone off for asking because your rep dropped..
Post edited March 06, 2015 by tinyE
tinyE: NO! Those poor guys just had unusual facial features. Assheads suffer their deformity in both body and soul. :D
sreamer17ydr: Oh I didn't know that. I just found GOG a couple months ago, so, I am still learning the ropes here.

tinyE: NO NO NO
That was the point of my post. By all means ask for it. It's a great game and to this point you've brought a lot to the forum. I only mentioned the rep thing because I don't want you to think you pissed anyone off for asking because your rep dropped..
Yeah, thanks for the info. I would love to have Pharaoh. Anyways, yeah, I guess the rep is just a number, but I always love helping others and bringing something to the board so to say.
Small wishlist (as usual GOG catches me off-guard wioth their promo:( )

1. Two Worlds 2

But please consider first the other wishes. Thanks to all the generous people here.
high rated
sreamer17ydr: I didn't even know this topic existed, so I went back to page 1... to see how it works... and so... I would just say, this is a great way of "passing it down" and is a great gesture!

Anyways, I won't beg or anything , but, I would like Pharaoh w Cleopatra expansion game. I love Egypt, love city building games, and Pharaoh is amazing.

If anyone has that, they can PM me here on GOG. I might be offline time to time, but I am online every morning :)
Check PM
The first Unreal Tournament if anyone is generous:

http://www.gog.com/game/unreal_tournament_goty
----

EDIT. I bought it.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by LiefLayer

Licurg: Check PM
Thank you so much! I did get your PM, and I have to say, I am so happy there are nice people like you. I see your from Romania, my family is from there, Transylvania to be exact, and in that area, a small town known as Fiser, but it is no longer there or the population is gone. My great-grandmother came to USA from there in the 1900s.
Everyone here loves Licurg, and if they don't they can eat my shit, but his name and "nice" aren't usually found in the same sentence. :P
tinyE: Everyone here loves Licurg, and if they don't they can eat my shit, but his name and "nice" aren't usually found in the same sentence. :P
Except when he eats these biscuits.
Attachments:
tinyE: Everyone here loves Licurg, and if they don't they can eat my shit, but his name and "nice" aren't usually found in the same sentence. :P
Sachys: Except when he eats these biscuits.
Yeah but only after the biscuit has been soaking in a bowl of scotch for 10 hours.
Licurg: Check PM
sreamer17ydr: Thank you so much! I did get your PM, and I have to say, I am so happy there are nice people like you. I see your from Romania, my family is from there, Transylvania to be exact, and in that area, a small town known as Fiser, but it is no longer there or the population is gone. My great-grandmother came to USA from there in the 1900s.
You're welcome . If you're referring to Fișer from the Brașov county, it's still there, and still inhabited, just not an independent administrative locality, it's part of a town named Rupea now .
I have a feeling that's the one.