It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sreamer17ydr: Thank you so much! I did get your PM, and I have to say, I am so happy there are nice people like you. I see your from Romania, my family is from there, Transylvania to be exact, and in that area, a small town known as Fiser, but it is no longer there or the population is gone. My great-grandmother came to USA from there in the 1900s.
Licurg: You're welcome . If you're referring to Fișer from the Brașov county, it's still there, and still inhabited, just not an independent administrative locality, it's part of a town named Rupea now .
Oh okay, yeah Fiser was my Great Grandfather, and some other town in Transylvania, was Great Grandmother, it started with a S and was a odd spelling, have no idea how to pronounce it.

Someone just PM me, about my ancestors.... and the town in German was called Schweischer! (German)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by sreamer17ydr
tinyE: Yeah but only after the biscuit has been soaking in a bowl of scotch for 10 hours.
Dont you mean Barrettines meths?!
If anyone is feeling particularly generous, Jade Empire is in the Insomnia Promo. I've been wanting this for a while, I remember playing it ages ago on the Xbox and loving it. Thanks so mcuh!
I don't suppose anyone could gift me Children of the Nile? http://www.gog.com/game/children_of_the_nile_complete

It's a game I've been hoping to play for a while now :\
is there anyway to turn your games into gifts ? because i have some games and i did not know that you can gift them to you to get the code and gift them
low rated
martigasin: is there anyway to turn your games into gifts ? because i have some games and i did not know that you can gift them to you to get the code and gift them
No, you can't turn games into gifts, since it's DRM-free and you could just save the files and gift it it wouldn't work without some jerks doing illegal crap. You can have an option to buy a gift code when you are at the checkout.

NVM, solved below!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by advancedhero
martigasin:
Contact support, if you have not downloaded the game or extras they can convert to a gift code for you.
low rated
martigasin:
Moonbeam: Contact support, if you have not downloaded the game or extras they can convert to a gift code for you.
Really? That's actually really cool!
Moonbeam: Contact support, if you have not downloaded the game or extras they can convert to a gift code for you.
advancedhero: Really? That's actually really cool!
Yes, support is very helpful:)
advancedhero: Really? That's actually really cool!
Moonbeam: Yes, support is very helpful:)
Great i will do that, i do have some games that i got and i never download and the more i think about it will not play.
Anyone got a crit for Inquisitor and doesn't need the key? It would be highly appreciated. :)
If anyone got a extra copy of Two Worlds 2 and dont need it, I'd be super grateful
low rated
mochila5: If anyone got a extra copy of Two Worlds 2 and dont need it, I'd be super grateful
I hear it's not that good of a game.
low rated
mochila5: If anyone got a extra copy of Two Worlds 2 and dont need it, I'd be super grateful
OOOPS
nvm
Post edited March 07, 2015 by tinyE
advancedhero: I hear it's not that good of a game.
why is not good? I read some reviews and some are good
Post edited March 07, 2015 by gogamess