It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

leon30: the code written by a whole team of developers instead of one and with toughs for optimization as well.
Ungunbu: Good luck :-)
What's so bad or untruthful about that? Even if the game is not optimized and even if I can't compile it (although I have XP and Visual Studio 2005 as I saw it's desired) I can still see the structure of big commercial project and some professional coding style (every company and/or team have to had some codding standards, and believe me there is a great difference between the codding of a student and a developer with 5 or 10+ years of experience). Since I'm learning now this would be extremely beneficial for me.
Ungunbu: Good luck :-)
leon30: What's so bad or untruthful about that? Even if the game is not optimized and even if I can't compile it (although I have XP and Visual Studio 2005 as I saw it's desired) I can still see the structure of big commercial project and some professional coding style (every company and/or team have to had some codding standards, and believe me there is a great difference between the codding of a student and a developer with 5 or 10+ years of experience). Since I'm learning now this would be extremely beneficial for me.
You'll understand :-)
Hi all, it's been quite some time since i last posted on this thread so if i may i wld like 2 request again 4 some games which GOG had given out free b4 but i missed out on them.

I wld appreciate if any1 has an extra or spare copy of any of the following titles:
JAGGED ALLIANCE: DEADLY GAMES,
BROKEN SWORD: DIRECTOR'S CUT,
EMPIRE EARTH GOLD EDITION (no longer required, gifted by Dischord) or
CARMAGEDDON MAX PACK

Pls do not spent 2 gift them, thks & hope all hv a gd day ahead. :)
Post edited February 12, 2015 by tomyam80
the_atm: So I just got a flightstick and I'm so pumped. I've heard great things about Starwars X-wing Alliance. So I was wondering if anyone had an extra copy, if they would be so generous as to help me experience this game. Thanks
Rebel scum. :P
high rated
leon30: If someone can gift me a key for Conquest: Frontier Wars while it is in the current promo I would be very grateful. From the reviews I see it's a great space RTS very similar to one old favorite of mine - MaGoG engine it's seems it's the only game, here on GOG, that comes with its source code as a bonus, which should be really cool because this is not a new title and it's not an indie => the code written by a whole team of developers instead of one and with toughs for optimization as well.
Please check PM.
I just realized, I can't install the Unreal Tournament 2004 from my closely ten years old DVD. So I just want that one. :)
high rated
tomyam80: Hi all, it's been quite some time since i last posted on this thread so if i may i wld like 2 request again 4 some games which GOG had given out free b4 but i missed out on them.

I wld appreciate if any1 has an extra or spare copy of any of the following titles:
JAGGED ALLIANCE: DEADLY GAMES,
BROKEN SWORD: DIRECTOR'S CUT,
EMPIRE EARTH GOLD EDITION or
CARMAGEDDON MAX PACK

Pls do not spent 2 gift them, thks & hope all hv a gd day ahead. :)
Very considerate post, and no problem removing one from the list.

Please check PM, thanks for the good day wishes, and hope the majority of your days are good as well.
low rated
edit: nvm

+1 to Dischord for being awesome!
Post edited February 12, 2015 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: edit: nvm

Damn, look at those numbers! You're kicking it, bud!!!
low rated
LesterKnight99: edit: nvm

Dischord: Damn, look at those numbers! You're kicking it, bud!!!
It's good, isn't it? Now i just need it to reach 99 XD
LesterKnight99: It's good, isn't it? Now i just need it to reach 99 XD
You will, no doubt, and it's so high now that I'm never mentioning it again.

Quite a feat to do the hard way; my best!
low rated
LesterKnight99: It's good, isn't it? Now i just need it to reach 99 XD
Dischord: You will, no doubt, and it's so high now that I'm never mentioning it again.

Quite a feat to do the hard way; my best!
Thanks!

Also, here's something funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ah2xFRUaOg
leon30: ............
Dischord: Please check PM.
Dischord rules!!! Many +1 for being one of the most generous members of the GOG community!!!
Dischord: Please check PM.
leon30: Dischord rules!!! Many +1 for being one of the most generous members of the GOG community!!!
Agreed. Special thks 2 Awesome Dischord 4 gifing me the game (again as i already Pmed 2 thk him, lol).

Now, if only there r anymore kind & generous donors who hv an extra or spare copy of the other games i listed in my post...
Opps, hope i didn't sound too greedy. :p

As b4, pls do not spent 2 gift them. Thks & hope every1 hv an awesome day ahead, especially Discord cos he made my day. ;D
I would absolutely love Bastion if anyone's willing :D
Have some stuff I can offer in trade if preferred
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post2074