It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
MarkoH01: Will take me like forever to download and probably play all those games. But the sale is fun anyway.
It has been pretty fun. It's definitely going to take forever to download everything, but at least I've managed to finish one of the shorter games so far. Good luck with that new backlog material!
low rated
Falci: I don't want to sound abusive, I've just got a couple of games as critical hit this week, none of which I was really interested into, but I'd really appreciate if someone could gift me Gabriel Knight: Sins of The Fathers – 20TH Anniversary Edition, because that is something I'd really love to play.

Thanks! ^_^
Ragnarblackmane: Why not trade the freebies you got and don't want? A lot of people would be damned pleased to have gotten free games:)
I was planning to ask gog support to turn them into gift codes (since I haven't downloaded them), but someone said he tried and support refused for some reason. I'll probably try anyway later.

I'm not very sure if I'd trade them or simply give them away to someone who's interested either.
Falci: I was planning to ask gog support to turn them into gift codes (since I haven't downloaded them), but someone said he tried and support refused for some reason. I'll probably try anyway later.

I'm not very sure if I'd trade them or simply give them away to someone who's interested either.
Crap, really? I was planning on gifting some stuff if I crit'd it too.
Falci: I was planning to ask gog support to turn them into gift codes (since I haven't downloaded them), but someone said he tried and support refused for some reason. I'll probably try anyway later.

Ragnarblackmane: Crap, really? I was planning on gifting some stuff if I crit'd it too.
But you can choose to get gift codes right there and then, once you get a critical hit. It's the way I do it, since I would feel a little weird writing to support - "hey, thx for the gift, but, I really don't want it." It works also for games you do not yet own, so it's the easiest way to go ;)
Ragnarblackmane: Crap, really? I was planning on gifting some stuff if I crit'd it too.
WildHobgoblin: But you can choose to get gift codes right there and then, once you get a critical hit. It's the way I do it, since I would feel a little weird writing to support - "hey, thx for the gift, but, I really don't want it." It works also for games you do not yet own, so it's the easiest way to go ;)
Yap and that is probably also the reason why support is not changing them into gift codes. If you wanted a gift code you could have chosen them directly at the Critical Hit moment.
I have to go for a while but would be extremely grateful for a copy of Cognition if it comes up while I'm gone and someone is feeling generous, I'll even gift the person a game in return, thank you in advance if you do it!
Good to see Tex selling. Adventure games tend not to do so well during these sales :D
foxworks: Good to see Tex selling. Adventure games tend not to do so well during these sales :D
I'm actually quite gutted they didnt have the originals head to head against it at the start of the sale
foxworks: Good to see Tex selling. Adventure games tend not to do so well during these sales :D
Sachys: I'm actually quite gutted they didnt have the originals head to head against it at the start of the sale
A great series. Kinda bummed to leave the Tex universe after having revisited the games at the start of the year. Now on to the next....
EDIT: For some reason I posted in the GOG gifting thread. My apologies!
Post edited March 08, 2015 by foxworks
Should anyone be feeling generous, I would love to try out Darklands, currently on sale here at GOG. I'd buy it myself, but I really can't spend any more money on games until the end of the month.
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:L0rdtr3k]Here's my wishlist.[/url]
Contact me by PM if you're feeling gifty.
high rated
Let me just leave this here:

28GV7S8X (it's Wasteland 1). Cheers!

edit: code redeemed
Post edited March 09, 2015 by Yummlick
Guys, if anyone happens to have a spare copy of Bloodrayne and would be willing to gift it, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it. ):
I would be interested in "papers, please" if anybody happens to have a spare key.
Thank you.
I don't like to beg etc, but have given out plenty of games in my time here that I hope someone might be generous to me as well.

I'd love to get that new game, Deadnaut if someone is feeling generous at all. I'd buy it myself but I've just been screwed outta my last £30 by PCWorld and their apparant auto renew of something I was bullied into buying when I got my laptop last year >_<