It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would appreciate someone gifting me Crystal Caves while it's on sale. Those with OCD will understand my reasoning for asking for it rather than just buying it myself...

I can't bring myself to buy it at the 60% off price ($2.39) when I know its 80% off ($1.29) in the bundle.

So why don't I just buy the bundle? Because I don't want the entire bundle, I just want the one game because I remember playing it & loving it when it was first released nearly 25 years ago.

However, because the entire bundle costs $7.14, and that would technically get me the game I want at the 80% off price of $1.29, I also can't justify spending more than the $2.39 I'd pay if I bought it by itself.

Now, you may be thinking "But Chauncey, you just did a massive giveaway, surely you could buy the bundle at 80% off, keep Crystal Caves, and gift the rest?" Nope...my OCD-like tendencies prevents me from doing another giveaway just because I want this one game that I can't allow myself to buy for more than it's lowest possible price.

No joking, this is how my brain works sometimes, and it's extraordinarily difficult for me when I become so focused on such logic-based equations that get my head stuck in a stalemate.
Post edited January 06, 2015 by ChaunceyK
high rated
ChaunceyK: I would appreciate someone gifting me Crystal Caves while it's on sale. Those with OCD will understand my reasoning for asking for it rather than just buying it myself...
Fret no more! ;-)
high rated
ChaunceyK: Crystal Caves
Meep meep! *Thwpppppp*
*holds up sign that says "Check PM."*

Edit: Ahahahaha! Ninja gifter fox! Oh well, I can always toss it to the TBBBBBBBx1000OB if needed. :D
Post edited January 06, 2015 by Melhelix
Melhelix: Edit: Ahahahaha! Ninja gifter fox! Oh well, I can always toss it to the TBBBBBBBx1000OB if needed. :D
Please feel free to do so. I accepted foxworks' gift first because that was the one I received first.

Thank you both for your generosity. :-)
ChaunceyK: I would appreciate someone gifting me Crystal Caves while it's on sale. Those with OCD will understand my reasoning for asking for it rather than just buying it myself...
foxworks: Fret no more! ;-)
Thank you fox! :-)
Post edited January 06, 2015 by ChaunceyK
high rated
HenitoKisou: I'd like SCREAMER, because of that unique Ridge Racer feeling. ;-)
Check PM :)
low rated
In before you think " how this looser who's begging for free games since more than a year can't afford a $6 bundle " and hit the downvote button :

I'm unable to purchase the current 3D Realms bundle ( i already own Realms of Chaos ) because first i have to pay my debt to my previous bank .

edit : I also have to pass these games from the current Winter Wonders promo

Expendable ( Received as a gift . Thank you Melhelix)
Incoming + Incoming Forces ( Received as a gift . Thank you Melhelix)
Superfrog and Superfrog HD
Worms series
Post edited January 10, 2015 by ne_zavarj
HenitoKisou: I'd like SCREAMER, because of that unique Ridge Racer feeling. ;-)
DampSquib: Check PM :)
Haven't noticed any new messages so far, maybe problems on server side, will check it later. ;-)
high rated
DampSquib: Check PM :)
HenitoKisou: Haven't noticed any new messages so far, maybe problems on server side, will check it later. ;-)
Sent it again...
HenitoKisou: Haven't noticed any new messages so far, maybe problems on server side, will check it later. ;-)
DampSquib: Sent it again...
Ok, now I got it, thanks for your generosity. ;-) +1
high rated
DampSquib: Sent it again...
HenitoKisou: Ok, now I got it, thanks for your generosity. ;-) +1
Most welcome, hungry gog bears ate the message.
low rated
If someone has an extra copy of King Arthur's Gold I could give it a nice warm home if need be seeming as though it's new here.
I'd appreciate Vanguard Princess from this LINK

Already have the darn Playfire.
low rated
Hello, Random Friendly Stranger! If you're feeling that itch to distribute some happiness, please consider gifting me BloodRayne 1 currently on promo.

If not, thank you for your time reading this message.

Thanks! ^_^
high rated
VIPERs: I'd appreciate Vanguard Princess from this LINK

Already have the darn Playfire.
Ah, you'll want this thread over here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread

Falci: Hello, Random Friendly Stranger! If you're feeling that itch to distribute some happiness, please consider gifting me BloodRayne 1 currently on promo.

If not, thank you for your time reading this message.

Thanks! ^_^
Bam! Check PM.

ne_zavarj: Expendable
Incoming + Incoming Forces
Zwooosh! Check PM.
Post edited January 10, 2015 by Melhelix
There's really only two things I'd really like from this promo, but due to stupid bank crap I won't be able to get my money until at least Wednesday. All I'm asking for is Bloodrayne and Normality, that's it.