It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elrinda: Any chance I can get Card City nights?
Gonen32: PM'd

Only Solforge left.
Thanks for the genorisity ;)
low rated
ZaineH: Ignore it? You sure? :P

Edit: It just seems weird to post a list of games and give instructions to ignore it.
ne_zavarj: It was just a test . :)
Now I get it. Good work, seriously.
tinyE: Now I get it. Good work, seriously.
Can't you see the result on the top right corner ? :p Someone don't like this thread ( or some people ) and only knows the minus button .
tinyE: Now I get it. Good work, seriously.
ne_zavarj: Can't you see the result on the top right corner ? :p Someone don't like this thread ( or some people ) and only knows the minus button .
I can't prove anything so I really shouldn't be talking here, but the one person in the past who was always very vocal about why we we should be downrepping people in here also hated my guts and the dramatic increase in the downrepping here is also coinciding with it happening to me and a few friends of mine. Hmmmmm....

Now I don't give a shit about me but getting hit in here is fucking low. This place is turning into a soap opera.
tinyE: This place is turning into a soap opera.
...except nobody is getting paid for this awful fucking script!
tinyE: This place is turning into a soap opera.
Sachys: ...except nobody is getting paid for this awful fucking script!
...and there is no sex.
tinyE: ...and there is no sex.
...or... even a set!
Well, the ones who are losing rep are getting screwed. That's close enough, no?
KneeTheCap: Well, the ones who are losing rep are getting screwed. That's close enough, no?
That's actually pretty funny. XD
would like sacred 2 just had a birthday but am broke. if any one has a spare key for it or could gift me it i would really appreciate it thanks guys a ton
would like to bump this still wanting sacred 2 if any one has the spare cash on them. really want to play it i am in need of a new rpg game that will be fun and last me for hours lol.

thanks guys
low rated
edit: nvm
Post edited February 20, 2015 by LesterKnight99
edit: nvm
Post edited February 20, 2015 by LesterKnight99
If anyone is feeling gifty, please consider gifting me Empire Earth 2 Gold while it's on promo. :) Thanks!

EDIT: Wish granted by the Great Time Lord Ungunbu! :D Thanks, mate! ^_^
Post edited February 20, 2015 by Falci
Please, can someone gift me Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme($1.79)? I have no money for games right now and would love to play this game.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by monkeydelarge