It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Canceled.
Post edited November 15, 2014 by Dohogerse
If someone feeling generous, may i have one of this games, please?

Hotline miami

Sang-Froid: Tales of werewolves

Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
MasodikTiasma: Check your PM. :-)
LesterKnight99: thank you!
Nice one, enjoy that game, mate, it's brilliant.
If it's not too much trouble, I would love to play some other Mount and Blade games, I beat the first before, and hear the others are better.
epixunum: If it's not too much trouble, I would love to play some other Mount and Blade games, I beat the first before, and hear the others are better.
Um... there isnt any end to M&B. How exactly did you "beat" it?
Canceled.
Post edited November 15, 2014 by Dohogerse
epixunum: If it's not too much trouble, I would love to play some other Mount and Blade games, I beat the first before, and hear the others are better.
Sachys: Um... there isnt any end to M&B. How exactly did you "beat" it?
I conquered all of Calmeridia (or whatever it's name is), and that to me is beating it. In fact, took me more than 100 hours, I spent wayy too much time playing that game. Do you know how hard that really is? VERY hard.
Sachys: Um... there isnt any end to M&B. How exactly did you "beat" it?
epixunum: I conquered all of Calmeridia (or whatever it's name is), and that to me is beating it. In fact, took me more than 100 hours, I spent wayy too much time playing that game. Do you know how hard that really is? VERY hard.
you mean with native expansion? - or another mod I presume?
epixunum: I conquered all of Calmeridia (or whatever it's name is), and that to me is beating it. In fact, took me more than 100 hours, I spent wayy too much time playing that game. Do you know how hard that really is? VERY hard.
Sachys: you mean with native expansion? - or another mod I presume?
I don't know. The original game I guess.

I basically conquored the land, but I'm sure I was still missing parts. I just decided I had enough.
Post edited November 14, 2014 by epixunum
Sachys: you mean with native expansion? - or another mod I presume?
epixunum: I don't know. The original game I guess.

I basically conquored the land, but I'm sure I was still missing parts. I just decided I had enough.
Can't do that in vanilla M&B without modding. either you've done that with mods, or you're thinking of Warband / another one of the games. Part of the point in my question really - to be sure you haven't made a mistake in your request.

Sachys: Can't do that in vanilla M&B without modding. either you've done that with mods, or you're thinking of Warband / another one of the games. Part of the point in my question really - to be sure you haven't made a mistake in your request.
Oh my, thank you, it would appear after looking in to it a bit that I was playing Warband! So the game I was requesting is With Fire and Sword. Now I know people saw it is not as good, but I am fascinated by this time period, and it looks fun. Thanks sachys ;)

I concur; it's entirely possible you took over all of Calradia but even then the game doesn't really end. Even in mods that totally change the gameplay to have a "Winner" like The Last Days of the Third Age Mod for the original M&B, after Gandalf or Sauron congratulate you and the War of the Ring ends...you can still derp around Middle-Earth.
Sachys: Can't do that in vanilla M&B without modding. either you've done that with mods, or you're thinking of Warband / another one of the games. Part of the point in my question really - to be sure you haven't made a mistake in your request.
epixunum: Oh my, thank you, it would appear after looking in to it a bit that I was playing Warband! So the game I was requesting is With Fire and Sword. Now I know people saw it is not as good, but I am fascinated by this time period, and it looks fun. Thanks sachys ;)
In that case you may as well just mod warband as that where F&S came from and its not even as good as the mods.
I've been eying DYAD if anyone feels like bein' awesomely generous :D
epixunum: Oh my, thank you, it would appear after looking in to it a bit that I was playing Warband! So the game I was requesting is With Fire and Sword. Now I know people saw it is not as good, but I am fascinated by this time period, and it looks fun. Thanks sachys ;)
Uh, Warband still doesn't have an endgame victory condition there lad.