It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

park_84: If someone is in a generous mood and has some spare Tomb Raider key lying around, I'd appreciate it :)
Thanks!
madth3: The original one?
Yes, I meant the one on GOG, that with the mythical pointy tits, so pointy that Lara could use them as weapons :p
high rated
Got a key here for System Shock 2, which I firmly believe is the greatest game ever made.

LP29-AQCW-QXXL-BE2T
XA649A1EF7FBFBDEG

Witcher 2.
park_84: If someone is in a generous mood and has some spare Tomb Raider key lying around, I'd appreciate it :)
Thanks!
Got this code, thx :).
Thank you, DampSquib :)
Post edited November 20, 2014 by Lexor
Torchlight code: JLW5-RX6J-W48G-U9AZ
Post edited November 20, 2014 by GTA93
park_84: Yes, I meant the one on GOG, that with the mythical pointy tits, so pointy that Lara could use them as weapons :p
How is it that a four star user does not have such a great game?

A situation that must be corrected.
te_lanus: Simcity 4
Ungunbu: ...EHM... would you consider adding at least "please" at the end of you request?
I never post something like this without a reason :D (maybe someone might not have it?
Ungunbu: ...EHM... would you consider adding at least "please" at the end of you request?
te_lanus: I never post something like this without a reason :D (maybe someone might not have it?
I don't have it... ;)
high rated
Lexor: Is there any generous soul who would like to gift me FTL: Advanced Edition?

This game is currently on flash deals on GOG's main page, 66% off, for the next 5 hours.

Thank you very much in advance! :)
Done & a extra :D
madth3:
Many thanks, madth3 :D
high rated
te_lanus: I never post something like this without a reason :D (maybe someone might not have it?
Sent with a extra :)
DampSquib: Done & a extra :D
Your extra thing was a big, nice surprise for me, thank you! :)
Lots of Witcher 2s here :)

Here is my contribution:
XAE8DD94ED73D7B3G

Enjoy :)
Witcher 2:

XAAEB326A8833CAFG