It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Little reminder for those of you code dropping in here (as some of you do enter TBBBBOB).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_bizarrely_bonza_bonanza_bazaar_of_bazookery_giveaway_0/post3

...and for those that dont - do you actually remember what happened as a result of it on the old Ninja thread?
Sachys: Little reminder for those of you code dropping in here (as some of you do enter TBBBBOB).

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_bizarrely_bonza_bonanza_bazaar_of_bazookery_giveaway_0/post3

...and for those that dont - do you actually remember what happened as a result of it on the old Ninja thread?
Thanks, not been looking at TBBBBOB threads lately, but i will stop code dropping here... i will sent yoou codes when you resume the thread/giveaways... :)
low rated
In before someone downvote my post :

My credit card isn't working outside my country ( not even via PayPal ) , so i'm unable to purchase anything from non-hungarian websites . Bank switching is on its way and i hope i will able to get a new international credit card in January .

Unfortunately the big promos on GOG will end by then .So if someone is feeling generous :

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Ne_zavarj]my wishlist[/url] ( updated )

Thank you .
Post edited November 12, 2014 by ne_zavarj
if anyone is generous I like to have either or both Theme Park and Theme Hospital.
Would love baldurs gate 2 complete from the current promo if anyone's feelin' particularly generous :D
i really want any of these:

brutal legend

fract osc

consortium

ether one

stick it to the man
ne_zavarj: My credit card isn't working outside my country ( not even via PayPal ) , so i'm unable to purchase anything from non-hungarian websites . Bank switching is on its way and i hope i will able to get a new international credit card in January .
Why don't you use Paysafe? As far as I can see the service should be available in Hungary.
PaterAlf: Why don't you use Paysafe? As far as I can see the service should be available in Hungary.
It's not available in everywhere .
Sachys: Little reminder for those of you code dropping in here (as some of you do enter TBBBBOB).

Repeating the rule to the BBBoB is fine, I agree and support the decision to not accept those who code drop...has kept me from taking a few codes here actually.

If people chose to ignore that rule, they are ignored from the BBBoB BB BB o BB B heh

If people still want to drop codes...that is up to them.
Is anyone generous enough to gift me Don't Starve's Reign of Giants DLC? It's $3.79 now. I would pay in cash if I could! I can also give away a Steam key for The Binding of Isaac.
Considering I don't have my 360 copy of Rayman Origins anymore (I sold that game for Shadow the Hedgehog on Gamecube, why did I do that...), if anyone has any spare cash...

In all honesty, I feel kinda greedy. Fulfil other people's wishes first. I can't really say there's anything else on GOG that tickles my fancy, besides the two games I already own (Rayman Forever and Rayman 2)...
high rated
ne_zavarj: So if someone is feeling generous :

[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:Ne_zavarj]my wishlist[/url] ( updated )

Thank you .
I got Defender's Quest from one of your giveaways about two years ago and it's still one of my favourite games.

So please check your PM for Bard's Tale in a minute.
Post edited November 13, 2014 by PaterAlf
If anybody has an extra Insurgency key from humble bundle, I'd love to give that one a spin after watching a YT video. Thanks!
boglav: If anybody has an extra Insurgency key from humble bundle, I'd love to give that one a spin after watching a YT video. Thanks!
Link sent via PM
Just gonna throw it out there, while the sale is on:

Neverwinter Nights 2 is $7.99 and would complete my Neverwinter Collection.
I know this is a lot but if someone happened to pick it up along the way and
wants to give it a home.. I'm here with open arms. Please don't go out of your way for me.

I will be honest, I have recently received the first game in the series from a very kind
individual from this thread and love the gameplay! Understand the only reason I'm
asking is because the game is on sale and less than half its original price (%60 off).
Promise me you will please do look into others request first though and fulfill
those wishes before my own! Also, please take into consideration if someone else
wants this game instead of myself (if you would give to me, give to them first) even
if they ask after me.
Thank you very much for reading!

Take care, God Bless and be safe everyone! Happy Gaming!

- Tim :)

ALSO: I have 2 more extra Metro: 2033 Steam keys that expire on the 21st of this month..
Please help me by asking for one if you've missed the HumbleBundle freebie!
Post edited November 13, 2014 by TimTom92