It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ChandlerC: Has someone already gifted Summoner to you?
monkeydelarge: Sorry, I just woke up. The answer to your question is, no.
No problem at all. And, check your PM. :)
I've never played Sword of the Samurai, but it looks like fun :)! I really dig the "Feudal Japan" background, I am a big fan of that genre.
I´m not that much into racing games at all, but pretty much loved the first Flatout Game!
So I would really appreciate the gift of Flatout II, if somebody is willing to!
Have a nice time @all around!
Radon
I would LOVE a copy of Harvester if anyone is feeling generous.
If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd really appreciate the first Bloodrayne that's less than 2 bucks on promo right now

As always, I guarantee that I will play through the game and that it will not just sit on my virtual shelf in my backlog unplayed :)
Post edited March 07, 2014 by Roman5
high rated
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd really appreciate the first Bloodrayne that's less than 2 bucks on promo right now

As always, I guarantee that I will play through the game and that it will not just sit on my virtual shelf in my backlog unplayed :)
I will gift it to you :)
Roman5: If anyone's feeling in a good mood, I'd really appreciate the first Bloodrayne that's less than 2 bucks on promo right now

MoonGoddess: I will gift it to you :)
wow, 5 minutes? I'm truly stunned and how quick you were :p

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to play it through, I heard a lot of various things about this game :)
Would a kind soul please get me Empire Earth 2, while it's on promo? I'd be very thankful. :)
EDIT: Kindly gifted by Moonbeam, just below. Thank you very much, mate! :)

---

I'd really appreciate Stronghold Crusader HD, while in promo. I had the opportunity to play the first installment at the time, and it was a great experience. :)

I love learning about History (Medieval Ages is one of my favorite periods) and I've read plenty of books on the Crusades, so I wishlisted this title as soon as I saw it released here.

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who sees fit to grant me this wish. :)
Post edited March 10, 2014 by Thespian*
high rated
Thespian*:
Give me a minute or so:)
Thespian*:
Moonbeam: Give me a minute or so:)
Wow, so nice of you! Thank you very much! :)
Moonbeam: Give me a minute or so:)
Thespian*: Wow, so nice of you! Thank you very much! :)
Your welcome:)
high rated
MoonGoddess: I would LOVE a copy of Harvester if anyone is feeling generous.
Looks like your Harvest Moon has risen. Check your PMs.
+1 to all the generous gifters today!

If anyone's still feeling generous, I'd like Pinball Gold Pack while it's on sale. I'd just buy it myself at such a nice discount, but my funds can only go so far, and I don't want to overdo it.

Many thanks in advance.
MoonGoddess: I would LOVE a copy of Harvester if anyone is feeling generous.
IAmSinistar: Looks like your Harvest Moon has risen. Check your PMs.
Thank you soooo much :)