It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: BTW,how you've been?
tinyE: Not so good. Some asshole with the same exact rep as me has been hanging around the forum all day pestering everyone.

Edit: That was a joke. you all know that right?
Doesn't matter, you're on the shitlist now, buddy.

What's funny is that I haven't been downrepped (I think), but here I am trying my best to be incendiary and spread hate.
cmdr_flashheart: What's funny is that I haven't been downrepped (I think), but here I am trying my best to be incendiary and spread hate.
+1
tinyE: We don't downrep anyone, it's a small group of assholes that I'm guessing only logs on to downrep people. Unfortunately, like herpes, you can cope with them but never totally get rid of them.
Yep, usually asking not to be downrepped probably gives them more incentive to be - click happy and create the illusion of control with superiority complex. :)
nvm
Post edited March 07, 2014 by JogsterXL
cmdr_flashheart: What's funny is that I haven't been downrepped (I think), but here I am trying my best to be incendiary and spread hate.
IAmSinistar: +1
-1 for foiling my plan.
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have rogue trooper from current promo.
high rated
simon_vd: Empire Earth would be awesome.
Thanks in advance.
Boom!
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have rogue trooper from current promo.
Rogue Trooper would like to have you.
cmdr_flashheart: I would like Ground Control 2, if anyone feels up for it. Thanks for reading!
I spit in the face of downreppers!
Post edited March 07, 2014 by nmillar
Thanks in advance.
nmillar: Boom!
blitsfire: If anyone is feeling generous would like to have rogue trooper from current promo.
nmillar: Rogue Trooper would like to have you.
cmdr_flashheart: I would like Ground Control 2, if anyone feels up for it. Thanks for reading!
nmillar: I spit in the face of downreppers!
EEEE! Thanks so much! :D

But yeah, fuck the haters.
katsaysmeh: Aww, this is really amazing. So many people gifting games. (:

I'd love to be the gifter, but right now I'm broke so let's try to be the giftee instead (is that a word?):

If anyone is still feeling generous today or has some reason to gift me a game, both Bloodrayne and Empire Earth 2 are on sale and on my wishlist.... I'm not expecting both. Any of those would be fine. ^^
nmillarsaysgames
nmillar: nmillarsaysgames
Ha! That made me laugh. ^^
Also thank you so much. (:
If anyone happens to be able to gift evil genius i would love to play it, had the chance to play it years ago with a friends copy and fell in love with it.

Loved the base building and managing not only that but the "good" guys messing with your plans and the humor was top notch. Thank you for reading.
Thanks in advance.
nmillar: Boom!
nmillar: Rogue Trooper would like to have you.
nmillar: I spit in the face of downreppers!
Thank you for the gift :)
Nevermind.
Post edited March 09, 2014 by marsrunner
removed
Post edited March 15, 2014 by ne_zavarj
Hello all,haven't posted my wishlist in a long time. Thanks for looking! :)

BloodNet
Harvester
Pinball Gold Pack
Sid Meier's Covert Action
SiN Gold
Space Colony HD
Summoner
Sword of the Samurai
Tower of Guns