It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
As I said in another thread, I'm really into playing something HOMM, so...
Heroes of Might and Magic
&
Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold Edition
...from the promo would be a most excellent cure...
...or
King's Bounty: The Legend (if someone has a spare key maybe, wouldn't like someone spending this much money to please me since it's not on promo right now)
Post edited November 04, 2013 by BranjoHello
I believe I own most of Bioware's RPGs, except Dragon Age 2 and Jade Empire, and I loved every single one of them. Bioware never let me down so far so if anyone can spare $6 I'd really love to give Jade Empire a try, I remember vaguely when a few years back I played the demo on the original Xbox and it looked and felt pretty good. Thank you in advance for reading this!
low rated
My wishlist .

Arx Fatalis
Volgarr the Viking
The Lords of Midnight
Ishar Compilation
Tzar: The Burden of the Crown
Thunderscape
Wizardry 8
Wizardry 6 + 7
Unepic
Anvil of Dawn
Legend of Grimrock
THIEF™ GOLD
Stronghold Crusader HD

Thank you for reading.
Just wanted to add to the Jade Empire request here for anyone feeling gifty. I appreciate the generosity as always.
Just wishing for either HoMM 1 or PoP: Sands of Time
My birthday is coming up in like less than a month and I would love the entire Master of Orion franchise. Totally loved those games as a kid, even the third one with community patches of course. Haven't played these three games in years, would totally love it if someone got me them. I would be really grateful. I'll gift someone a game around the holidays if I am able.
I like to have Syndicate Plus for my birthday today.

(Today is my birthday and right now I am 21)
high rated
niniendowarrior: Just wanted to add to the Jade Empire request here for anyone feeling gifty. I appreciate the generosity as always.
Damn people, all the fine chicken the Colonel has dished out here over the years and no one can spring for some Chinese carryout? Sorry state of affairs.

Check your PMs, oh gentleman of the South.
niniendowarrior: Just wanted to add to the Jade Empire request here for anyone feeling gifty. I appreciate the generosity as always.
IAmSinistar: Damn people, all the fine chicken the Colonel has dished out here over the years and no one can spring for some Chinese carryout? Sorry state of affairs.

Check your PMs, oh gentleman of the South.
Thank you very, very, very much!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I appreciate the generosity very, very, very much. :D
high rated
kazant1pus: Hey guys. Maybe someone have Carmageddon Max Pack key from reddit, I missed my chance. Really want to play in this cool game. Sorry and thanks.
Here you go. Check your PMs and have fun ;-)
Welcome to the forum!
Post edited November 05, 2013 by DeMignon
kazant1pus: Hey guys. Maybe someone have Carmageddon Max Pack key from reddit, I missed my chance. Really want to play in this cool game. Sorry and thanks.
DeMignon: Here you go. Check your PMs and have fun ;-)
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you so much mate! I have no words. Take care!
If anyone is in the gifting mood,

my short wishlist:
-Gabriel Knight 2
-Broken Sword 4
-Vampire the Masquerade - Redemption

Any of these would be enough for my gaming appetite for quite a while.

Thanks lots
Thanks to everyone helped me out last month on and off site!

Two titles remained on my wishlist for this month, Botanicula and 1nsane, if you are feeling generous.

Thanks again, and happy gaming for everyone in november!
Wish fulfilled :) Huge thank you to DeMignon!!
Post edited November 06, 2013 by DTrixx99
high rated
DTrixx99: I haven't been on GOG for a couple of months due to school and work and missed out on the Witcher EE promo a couple of weeks ago. I would love to play this game as I am a huge fan of Andrzej Sapkowski's books and I would be grateful if someone is feeling generous.
Check your PMs ;-)
Have fun.