It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarhiel: I´d be interested in The Penubmra Colleciton and Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but I am missing three games to be able to use this promo.

I will pay for the two aforementioned games, but I am not willing to buy three other games I am not interested in for myself.

If there is anybody who´d like o have some other three games and is willing to pay for them, PM me please.
How would this work? The 5 game pack has one code if you gift it.
Would enjoy a copy of System Shock 2 is someone felt like gifting a copy, but please consider other requests first! Thanks!
high rated
adambiser: Would enjoy a copy of System Shock 2 is someone felt like gifting a copy, but please consider other requests first! Thanks!
Check PM .
adambiser: Would enjoy a copy of System Shock 2 is someone felt like gifting a copy, but please consider other requests first! Thanks!
Licurg: Check PM .
Thanks, Licurg!
If anyone feels like gifting Alan Wake, it would be much appreciated! :)
sanchit117: If anyone feels like gifting Alan Wake, it would be much appreciated! :)
I am sure it will but when just being new plus the fact it is an expensive game its unlikely someone will. And probably get you downrepped.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by lugum
sanchit117: If anyone feels like gifting Alan Wake, it would be much appreciated! :)
lugum: I am sure it will but when just being new plus the fact it is an expensive game its unlikely someone will. And probably get you downrepped.
I suppose so :/
Tranquil.Suit: How would this work? The 5 game pack has one code if you gift it.
Well, then I suppose those should be the games either I or him/her owns, so the other one could redeem the rest.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by Tarhiel
Keep in mind, if a person buys a 5-pack and he already owns at least one of the games. Then he can only gift the whole pack.
Tranquil.Suit: Keep in mind, if a person buys a 5-pack and he already owns at least one of the games. Then he can only gift the whole pack.
But he can always gift it to himself, redeem the games he doesn't already have & then pass on the rest....
Tranquil.Suit: Keep in mind, if a person buys a 5-pack and he already owns at least one of the games. Then he can only gift the whole pack.
But he can redeem the gift to get the games he doesn't have and pass on the code with the games that he already had on it still.

Ninja'd by the Blood Bowl Champ.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by adambiser
Ah, but Tarhiel can't choose what games from the gift to redeem. All the games that aren't owned by him will be redeemed, not just the 2 he wants.
Post edited September 09, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit
I would gladly take The Penumbra Collection, if someone wants to gift me a copy from the promo. Thanks
Just to let all you folks know who are looking to do partial trades on the High-5, it seems like it may not actually be possible. There are discussions that buying a mixed cart (games you already own and ones you don't) with the idea of gifting the ones you own may not actually work. Only one person can redeem the code, and if it's you to get your games, then you can't pass it on, thus wasting the other purchases.

There is still some debate as to whether this is the absolute case, but what I've read so far seems to indicate it is so.
Crsldmc: I know I've not been active for a while, been having a really good time with my girlfriend, but if someone is feeling gifty I'd love to have System Shock 2, I'm a fan of all the Doom games since I played Doom 2 at my dad's 386 I think it was, good ol' days when I was a kid, I feel I have to try this one out so if you consider this wish I'll be really in your debt.

Cheers and thanks for reading!!
Check your PMs, but don't tell anyone, or I'll be accused of favouritism.