It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd be excited to get my hands on Deus Ex 2: Invisible War while it's on promo, as I'm currently enjoying the original. I do have a back log and am not desperate for something to play, so please consider other requests above mine. Thanks! :)
low rated
any one have theif gold you can gift to me.
Thief or Thief II would be very nice!

Edit: Could someone please explain this massive downrepping?

Edit2: Thief kindly donated by whatsnottaken!
Post edited September 16, 2013 by RadonGOG
RadonGOG: Thief or Thief II would be very nice!

same thing happened to me, maybe people think there is a lot of people requesting thief that they are downreping for people asking for it

You posted twice on the same page...

I have exactly zero idea why, RadonGOG :-(

Srsly, people RadonGOG gifts a lot of games - please stop the negativity. please. please.

This thread and the non-GOG gift thread are the places for people to post their wishes and for peeps like me to gift them if we can. If everyone keeps getting low-rated, they stop asking and then gifters have no way to fulfill a wish. And gifters can decide for themselves if someone is being too "grabby" and not gift that person - newbies are either smart enough to figure it out or not - especially when they see long-time or very active or generous members being gifted but they are not.

So in the proverbial words of the Sachys, let's not be numpties ;-p
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/as_n_when_ya_numpties/post1
Momo1991: I have exactly zero idea why, RadonGOG :-(

Srsly, people RadonGOG gifts a lot of games - please stop the negativity. please. please.

This thread and the non-GOG gift thread are the places for people to post their wishes and for peeps like me to gift them if we can. If everyone keeps getting low-rated, they stop asking and then gifters have no way to fulfill a wish. And gifters can decide for themselves if someone is being too "grabby" and not gift that person - newbies are either smart enough to figure it out or not - especially when they see long-time or very active or generous members being gifted but they are not.

So in the proverbial words of the Sachys, let's not be numpties ;-p
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/as_n_when_ya_numpties/post1
I've got a theory, (but no evidence) that the one whose name was banned from GOG. A while back (2-3 Months if I remember correctly) there was also a massive downrepping going on, then suddenly he appeared, then left/banned and then the downrepping slowed considerably, and the last few days it's out of control suddenly, wonder if he's back :P
I would love any of the thief games. If you have any spare copies, I would gladly take them.
Volgarr the Viking would greatly be appreciated
I know its a long shot but I have always loved platforming hack and slash games so if anyone if feeling generous I would love Volgarr the viking if possible.
Volgarr the Viking will be wellcome on Valhalla if a brave soul want to gift it with the current promo... thanks
Post edited September 16, 2013 by SpiderFromMars
1 day left for that lovely 60% promo, so I'll just hang my wishlist here in case someone drop by and say "Hey, look at this guy, he have some really nice taste in games, and he writes this witty posts across the forum, let's give him a game". And then bunch of guys come in and say "NR, you suck, -1". :D

THIEF™ GOLD
THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE
Thief™ 3: Deadly Shadows
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Startopia
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Pandemonium 2
Total Overdose
Urban Chaos

Toodles!
low rated
Well, I'd like to get Thief games, but it looks like everyone wants to get and nobody wants to gift.
Post edited September 15, 2013 by 23rd
Unmechanical
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
The ball
Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Anything like the above will be appreciated.
Not sure if I still catch the promo, but if anyone is feeling generous:

Thief Gold
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Tomb Raider 1+2+3
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation + Chronicles

ps: Is anyone looking for Torchlight?