It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: Wishing Nexus from the current promo :)
AnonymousGiftBot: Wish granted.
Omg. Thank you for your generosity!
Just doing a little self-bump on my long-time wishlist!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10586

Oh, and I never put Nexus on this list, that was a big mistake...
high rated
RadonGOG: Just doing a little self-bump on my long-time wishlist!

I see Primordia on your wishlist. It is wrong to have Primordia on your wishlist. It should be on your shelf. ;)
RadonGOG: Just doing a little self-bump on my long-time wishlist!

YnK: I see Primordia on your wishlist. It is wrong to have Primordia on your wishlist. It should be on your shelf. ;)
Wow, thanks you very much!

@all: Have a nice week and good releases!
(holidays at Baltic Sea)
Post edited August 23, 2013 by RadonGOG
low rated
If anyone is feeling gifty I would love some stuff from the current promo. I don't have anything from it, excluding for FTL. I would give a good home to any of them, but in particular would like King of Dragon Pass, Expeditions: Conquistador, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne, Age of Wonders, and maybe Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf. I love strategy games and I wouldn't want to miss any of these gems.
high rated
My car got towed the other day... A towing fee and a parking ticket later I could really use a pick me up.

Expeditions would fit the bill

Thanks

GOGwiiisfun: If anyone is feeling gifty I would love some stuff from the current promo. I don't have anything from it, excluding for FTL. I would give a good home to any of them, but in particular would like King of Dragon Pass, Expeditions: Conquistador, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne, Age of Wonders, and maybe Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf. I love strategy games and I wouldn't want to miss any of these gems.
Check your PM. I had a left over code of KoDP from another promo (75% off was too good to pass up). It is a great game. I love it and hope you will too!
Post edited August 24, 2013 by Celton88
Celton88: My car got towed the other day... A towing fee and a parking ticket later I could really use a pick me up.

Expeditions would fit the bill

Thanks

GOGwiiisfun: If anyone is feeling gifty I would love some stuff from the current promo. I don't have anything from it, excluding for FTL. I would give a good home to any of them, but in particular would like King of Dragon Pass, Expeditions: Conquistador, Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, Age of Wonders 2: The Wizard's Throne, Age of Wonders, and maybe Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf. I love strategy games and I wouldn't want to miss any of these gems.
Celton88: Check your PM. I had a left over code of KoDP from another promo (75% off was too good to pass up). It is a great game. I love it and hope you will too!
Thanks and best of luck for your wishes!
From current promo: Overlord + Rising Hell
From the current promo I'd love Nexus: The Jupiter Incident :)
If anyone has unused, idle and lonely Witcher 2 code, I could take it in and my account could become new home for it.
Post edited August 24, 2013 by Sulibor
Well, I have Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic, but have no others.
So I'd be grateful if someone feels generous and gifts AoW & AoW2.
Thanks.
For anyone feeling generous today The Witcher 2 is on sale.
I've never played an Age of Wonders game, which seems weird to me.
I realized that good old games are mostly good if they stay in memory.
Funny that you know something and still acts total different.
But now i checked my wishlist again and dropped most of the games
from it. So this is my improved list:

Jade Empire: Special Edition (just bought the boxed version for 2,99 so no need for this one)
Rogue Legacy (guess if i wait 1/2 year this game will show up bundled)
Post edited August 24, 2013 by Schnuff
Post edited August 28, 2013 by akhliber