It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, if there´s anyone who´d be willing to trade game-for-game, I have a Shadow Warrior Classic Complete code,

PM me then.

Ta!
low rated
Would really really like Arma Combined operations if you feel really inclined. PLS
Post edited September 08, 2013 by KittyRules
Hello guys!

My Wishllist:

CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK: ASSAULT ON DARK ATHENA, THE
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
updated

see post 11417
Post edited September 10, 2013 by ne_zavarj
low rated
Also Arma Gold pLease
Could someone gift me No Mouth, Can't Scream? That would be f***ing awesome!

I could give the Humble Origin Bundle bonus if you want, but this is still just a begging post
Could someone PLEASE gift me I have No mouth and I must Scream?? I've wanted to play it for years!! PLEASE! :3
I Have No Mouth seems very interesting.

Please consider others' wishes first - I might wait for the winter sale anyways.
Looking forward to trying I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream at some point... I'll have plenty of free time over the next month or two to play through it... :P
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE a copy of I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream.
Big thanks to K_1269!
Post edited September 07, 2013 by Segelbranth09
Thanks to all the gifters

Here's a smile ^_^
high rated
Segelbranth09: ...Heroes of Might and Magic 3 ...
Check your PM ;)
my short wish list; tex murph 1-2 thanks!
Small bump. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post11311