It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Would really really like Arma Combined operations if you feel really inclined. PLS
Post edited September 08, 2013 by KittyRules
Hello guys!

My Wishllist:

CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK: ASSAULT ON DARK ATHENA, THE
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
updated

see post 11417
Post edited September 10, 2013 by ne_zavarj
low rated
Also Arma Gold pLease
Could someone gift me No Mouth, Can't Scream? That would be f***ing awesome!

I could give the Humble Origin Bundle bonus if you want, but this is still just a begging post
Could someone PLEASE gift me I have No mouth and I must Scream?? I've wanted to play it for years!! PLEASE! :3
I Have No Mouth seems very interesting.

Please consider others' wishes first - I might wait for the winter sale anyways.
Looking forward to trying I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream at some point... I'll have plenty of free time over the next month or two to play through it... :P
If anyone is feeling generous I would LOVE a copy of I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream.
Big thanks to K_1269!
Post edited September 07, 2013 by Segelbranth09
Thanks to all the gifters

Here's a smile ^_^
high rated
Segelbranth09: ...Heroes of Might and Magic 3 ...
Check your PM ;)
my short wish list; tex murph 1-2 thanks!
Small bump. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post11311
I would really appreciate it if someone could gift me a copy of I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream. I've wanted to play it for years, and I don't have any way of buying off of GOG.com. I would be extremely thankful if someone could gift it to me. Thanks in advance if you're feeling generous!