It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Would love Leisure Suit Larry, thanks.
A little bump for my long-time-wishlist:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10586
Espacially "Another World" would be fantastic!
*EDIT*

WOOPS! NM. Carry on, nothing to see here.
Post edited July 12, 2013 by OneoftheLost
Unepic
Icewind Dale Complete
Eschalon: Book I
Eschalon: Book II
Wizardry 6 + 7
Wizardry 8
Anvil of Dawn
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition

would Greatly appreciate it
Anvil of Dawn... please? :)
Just a shot in the dark but Outcast looks pretty awesome if anyone feels like gifting it to me.
Cheers amigos
EDIT: Thanks rodrolliv for Outcast!
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Ghildrean
I would love to play some Total Annihilation or Krush Kill 'N' Destroy Xtreme I always heard that these oldschool RTS titles were (and still are) pretty good back in the day and the fact that Supreme Commander was one of the spiritual successors to Total Annihilation makes me want to play it even more, so if someone is feeling generous I would love to play one of these two. Thanks in advance!
From the Atari promo i would love to play:
Master of Orion 3
Moonbase Commander
Alone in the Dark 1+2+3
I would love a copy of Darklands from the promo please
B-17 would be nice. :D
I'm a sucker for RTS games and the Atari promotion is really great, so I can't help myself:

- Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire (I already own the first installment, thanks to F4LL0UT. It would be nice to revisit this world)

(kindly gifted by Moonbeam) - Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Expansion (I played the demo at the time and greatly enjoyed it)
(kindly gifted by Moonbeam) - Total Annihilation: Commander Pack (one of the greatest classic RTS titles, as I've been said. I never had the chance to try it)

Thanks in advance to any kind soul who want to grant me any of the above wishes. :)

UPDATE: Thank you very much for the Total Annihilation games, Moonbeam. Very nice of you. :)
Post edited July 15, 2013 by Thespian*
Wants from the Atari promo, in order :

-The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
-Total Annihilation: Commander Pack
-Star Control 1+2
-Star Control 3
-Krush Kill ‘N Destroy 2: Krossfire
-Krush Kill 'N Destroy Xtreme
Post edited July 14, 2013 by Licurg
Would like Sid Meiers Pirates, Thanks!
The Cat lady from https://indiegamestand.com/ would be nice

If anyone can spare a buck, let me know :)