It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: so many downvoted posts
JohnWalrus: Yeah, what's up with that? Seems like normal people asking for games to me :(
I've been wondering the same. Somebody has gone crazy
JohnWalrus: Yeah, what's up with that? Seems like normal people asking for games to me :(
simon_vd: I've been wondering the same. Somebody has gone crazy
Yeah, makes me rethink if negative rep is a worthwhile feature. For every time someone deserves negative rep, there are dozens more instances where some asshole just downreps people randomly.
I would love if anybody can gift me any of the below games.

Alan Wake
Unmechanical
The Ball
Stronghold HD
Post edited July 01, 2013 by simon_vd
Unreal Tournament 2004, I feel like playing a FPS like this, but is there any single player value?
Elmofongo: Unreal Tournament 2004, I feel like playing a FPS like this, but is there any single player value?
If you like shooting, yes.
If you expect story or something, not really.

It's classical shooter after all.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by simon_vd
Botanicula and Machinarium on GOG, please! :)
Redacted.
Thanks for reading.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by rawmilk905
Not sure what is a better place to post this as it also has a non-GOG code but anyone got an extra key from the Undead bundle and can spare a Zafehouse Diary if you're not sure what to do with it, preferably on GOG? Thanks.
Post edited July 01, 2013 by ww_gog
Looking at the turn-based games pack, I really only want to get Master of Magic, if only because of nostalgia.

I would appreciate it if someone has a spare code for me, or someone who already has the whole pack and can help me pick up MOM.

Thanks!
Just stopping in to thank YellowAries - the master of weaseling wishlist games out of recalcitrant Momo's!

~remind me never to PM on Steam when I've had a glass or two of wine ;-p~
Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring, if someone has a spare code for me.
low rated
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10391
Now what is wrong with this post? I don't get some of the community here I do regular giveaways and also give games to people in these asking posts so what is the problem why should this be downvoted.
SirEyeball: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10391
Now what is wrong with this post? I don't get some of the community here I do regular giveaways and also give games to people in these asking posts so what is the problem why should this be downvoted.
It's not just you, there is quite a few downvoted posts in this thread, and on the forum all of a sudden.it's almost like there is a troll downvoting going on.
low rated
SirEyeball: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post10391
te_lanus: It's not just you, there is quite a few downvoted posts in this thread, and on the forum all of a sudden.it's almost like there is a troll downvoting going on.
Yah but it would take more than one to get a post downvoted so its got to be a group
At least my post is back to normal but the downrepping is out of hand ATM
Post edited July 02, 2013 by SirEyeball
NVM, the Indie Awesomeness promo is over. ;)
Post edited July 02, 2013 by Thespian*