It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

artigkar: Blake Stone: Planet Strike
Took this one. Thanks !
You guys are fast :D

Hope you like the games
artigkar: You guys are fast :D

Hope you like the games
:( I'm always too slow.
artigkar: You guys are fast :D
... and insistent! ;p
As its not possible to buy everything we want, I turn to the community as many before me have done. I left Sword of the Stars The Pit and The Omerta Pack on the outside looking in for this summer sale. They were a long-shot for me to buy when the sale began and still are but asking is what this thread is for. Thanks.
Last post for the sale :

Shortlist :

-Eador: Masters of a Broken World
-Spellforce 2 : Dragon Storm
-Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
-The Cat Lady
-Darwinia
-Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
-Omikron: Nomad Soul
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love to have the DLC Sword of the Stars: The Pit: MindGames.

Thank you for your time! :)
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Suzaku-sama
Unreal Tournament 2004

Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2

Syndicate 1
HoMM 2-3 (5 if you can spare it).
ggf162: HoMM 3
One down, Check PM. ;)
Final repost for the end of the sale:

If anyone is feeling generous I would still appreciate any of these

Icewind Dale 2 Complete

and

Arcanum of Steamworks & Magick Obscura

Thank you for your time
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Well, I really, really don't need anything... but LSL, Etherlords or HoMM 4 before the end would be nice...

and here's a free Torchlight if someone missed and still "need" it: P2MH-HV6B-3ZZA-N67U

have a good night!
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Stooner
In moment I have interested HoMM 4 before then end.
Stooner: Well, I really, really don't need anything... but LSL, Etherlords or HoMM 4 before the end would be nice...

and here's a free Torchlight if someone missed and still "need" it: P2MH-HV6B-3ZZA-N67U

have a good night!
+1 to you buddy for giving out a torchlight. I was trying, but couldn't get rid of it. I'm gonna have to wait til the holiday season myself.

... And, like stooner, I don't need anything, though enough people have said King of Dragon Pass is fun, and it's only $1.49 right now... I'd gladly give a torchlight code, or a steam code worth up to 450 points on tremor games (though it normally takes 12 hours or so for me to get the steam code from there):

http://www.tremorgames.com/index.php?action=shopbrowse&categoryid=&mode=below1000&sort=price_desc&page=3

I
Post edited July 05, 2013 by Braussie