It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So many great games! :)

Here is my wishlist, any of these will do!

Little Big Adventure
Little Big Adventure 2
Broken Sword 4
Fallout, Fallout 2
Icewind Dale Complete
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Planescape: Torment
Poilice Quest 1-4
Sanitarium
Simon the Sorcerer , 2
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Arcanum

Feel free to PM me, Thanks! =)
Post edited November 30, 2011 by DarkSlim
l0rdtr3k: updated wishlist:
Planescape:Torment
Under a Killing Moon
Gabriel Knight series
Ultima 7
Contact me by PM
Check PM
thanks Dischord.you're the man!
l0rdtr3k: updated wishlist:
Planescape:Torment
Under a Killing Moon
Gabriel Knight series
Ultima 7
Contact me by PM
Dischord: Check PM
Detlik: All I want for now is :
Ultima 1+2+3
Ultima 4+5+6
and of course :
Ultima 7

I heard ultima series are awesome (I played just underworld and Ultima 4) so I would kinda want to try them all. Thanks to Rodzaju I have awesome Lands of Lore so I should be the last one to be considered for gifts but...if anyone wants -

Contact me by PM
Forgot to mention that whoever is feeling generous will get...for free :

Imaginary Pizza
Imaginary Coffee
Imaginary hugs
Real love...from me :D
And *drumroll*
*more drumroll*
Imaginary King Kong who can help you conquer imaginary world.
Realms Of The Haunting
Nox
Lands Of Lore 1+2
Alpha Centauri
Fahrenheit

= :)
Post edited November 30, 2011 by macuahuitlgog
Most Wanted:
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Descent 1 + 2 + 3 + EXPANSION
Earthworm Jim 3D
Ultima 7 Complete (lol)

Wishlist
Sacrifice
Nox
Fallout 2
Little Big Adventure 1 + 2

Email: hurrican22@hotmail.com
Post edited December 01, 2011 by stare33
Detlik: All I want for now is :
Ultima 1+2+3
Ultima 4+5+6
and of course :
Ultima 7

I heard ultima series are awesome (I played just underworld and Ultima 4) so I would kinda want to try them all. Thanks to Rodzaju I have awesome Lands of Lore so I should be the last one to be considered for gifts but...if anyone wants -

Contact me by PM
Detlik: Forgot to mention that whoever is feeling generous will get...for free :

Imaginary Pizza
Imaginary Coffee
Imaginary hugs
And *drumroll*
*more drumroll*

Check PM
Detlik: Forgot to mention that whoever is feeling generous will get...for free :

Imaginary Pizza
Imaginary Coffee
Imaginary hugs
And *drumroll*
*more drumroll*

Check PM
Dischord:
)

Thank you so much Dischord :) I am proud owner of what is apparently best Ultima in series :) Thank you thousand times and feel free to claim those imaginary items whenever you want :D
Dischord:
Detlik: )

Thank you so much Dischord :) I am proud owner of what is apparently best Ultima in series :) Thank you thousand times and feel free to claim those imaginary items whenever you want :D
Will have some of that imaginary pizza, after I get through a few more lagers!
Detlik: )

Dischord: Will have some of that imaginary pizza, after I get through a few more lagers!
One imaginary pizza coming soon...would you want it with imaginary cheese,ham or...?
Dischord: Will have some of that imaginary pizza, after I get through a few more lagers!
Detlik: One imaginary pizza coming soon...would you want it with imaginary cheese,ham or...?
Just about any way is fine, not picky!
Baldurs gate 1 and 2, planescape torment and icewind dale.
Any of those would be greatly apreciated, feel free to contact via email: GianniChacon@gmail.com
Detlik: One imaginary pizza coming soon...would you want it with imaginary cheese,ham or...?
Dischord: Just about any way is fine, not picky!
I'm just having a real pizza. What a coincidence! :D I didn't win anything, but thanks for making someone else's day. It's always apreciated. ;)
Dischord: Just about any way is fine, not picky!
Falci: I'm just having a real pizza. What a coincidence! :D I didn't win anything, but thanks for making someone else's day. It's always apreciated. ;)
I have plenty of imaginary pizza to go around, but I am afraid I am out of imaginary ham...
Falci: I'm just having a real pizza. What a coincidence! :D I didn't win anything, but thanks for making someone else's day. It's always apreciated. ;)
Detlik: I have plenty of imaginary pizza to go around, but I am afraid I am out of imaginary ham...
Don't worry, I like mine with chicken!