It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: Outlast while it is on sale if someone is feeling generous.
Ophelium: Paying forward IAmSinistar's generosity, check your PM.
Nice move and a good choice! +1
low rated
BranjoHello: One game that keeps eluding me for quite some time is on sale for next three days, it's Machinarium.
If there is someone who would like to put an end to that, you have my thanks.
i would also like machinarium, please.
Edit: No longer needed thanks to the generosity of RWarehall. :)

Don't forget to check out other people's posts and give them something to!
Post edited May 09, 2014 by zaine-h
I would like 11th hour, just so I can have both 7th guest and 11th hour gog versions, thanks everyone. :)
Many thanks to the community here, as always a +1 to the gifters here. I would just like to ask her for a few cheap games on sale right now, hopefully in june I will be out of foreclosure and I starting another job soon ;( .

Geneforge Saga (onsale)
Theme Hospital
and I can't wait to get my hands on realMyst: Masterpiece Edition ;) (nice to see a adventure game)

Thanks so much and Bless you all

Foxy
Post edited May 12, 2014 by KittyRules
BranjoHello: One game that keeps eluding me for quite some time is on sale for next three days, it's Machinarium.
If there is someone who would like to put an end to that, you have my thanks.
DeMignon: Check your PM! ;-)
Machinarium is nice and a bit different from classic point-and-clicks.
Thank you very much! :)
Yep, the game has very unique seal on it, I'm sure it will bring me plenty enjoying moments.
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have avernum the complete saga/ geneforge 1-5 from current promo.
Since Lucius is hugely discounted this weekend, any kind soul willing to get it for me would get my humble appreciation and recognition.

It's one of those games I've had wishlisted for a long time, but since my unfortunate financial situation set in, I haven't been able to buy a single game. I do plan on gifting back to the community, as soon as possible (let's hope that happens next week, I have seven job interviews scheduled!), because this generosity needs to be paid forward.

Thanks in advance, kind madams/sirs!
Not seen this thread before, I'll throw out of couple of the cheapest names on my wish list:-

Wing Commander Privateer
StarFlight 1&2
Post edited May 09, 2014 by Stevezen
low rated
would like syndicate plus please
zaine-h: I feel bad for asking but if anyone is feeling gifty I would love to finally get Outlast off of my wishlist.
Thanks for your giveaway, took care of you!
zaine-h: snip~
RWarehall: Thanks for your giveaway, took care of you!
Thank you! I really appreciate it!
I would like Hotline Miami, please.
I wish Miasmata, it seems to be a very special game, more focus on your instinct to survive & your intelligence than your skill to press buttons of your pad. It should be good for my brain tbh.
high rated
MaxFulvus: I wish Miasmata, it seems to be a very special game, more focus on your instinct to survive & your intelligence than your skill to press buttons of your pad. It should be good for my brain tbh.
Check your PM !