It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
henchwench82: If anyone has an unwanted copy of The Last Express from the Insomnia sale, I would deeply appreciate it and give it a good home :) I hate to even ask as I am fairly new to GoG and to the forums, but I wanted it so much and missed it by a hair (went to sleep right before the game before it sold out!) I have nothing to trade but I would be happy to send you the $2 via Paypal. Thanks!
Well, it's not from the Insomnia sale, I must have been sleeping, but please check your PM and welcome to Gog!
henchwench82: If anyone has an unwanted copy of The Last Express from the Insomnia sale, I would deeply appreciate it and give it a good home :) I hate to even ask as I am fairly new to GoG and to the forums, but I wanted it so much and missed it by a hair (went to sleep right before the game before it sold out!) I have nothing to trade but I would be happy to send you the $2 via Paypal. Thanks!
Dischord: Well, it's not from the Insomnia sale, I must have been sleeping, but please check your PM and welcome to Gog!
Thank you very much!! :)
low rated
my only wish this weekend is Arma 2:Combined Operations
if anyone is feeling generous,PM me
[EDIT]I would also add Wargame:European Escalation
Post edited May 17, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
if someone helps me out with feeble files I can hit them back later on
Dischord:
Nicely done mate. Hope yer good!
Sachys: Nicely done mate. Hope yer good!
Fine, thanks, and good to see ya!

Have been scarce as things keep breaking down around here, and I keep fixing them as they go :-)
Dischord:
Well, as long as its not your mind, back or internal organs breaking at least! ;)
Dischord:
Sachys: Well, as long as its not your mind, back or internal organs breaking at least! ;)
Sachy's is my favorite chimp.
...O___o

*quietly steps backwards and FLEES!
Sachys: Well, as long as its not your mind, back or internal organs breaking at least! ;)
No, I'm lucky there...

Todays lucky visitation came in the form of a malfunctioning toilet supply valve, that had designs on emulating Vesuvius.

Running intermittently, then stopping, allowing no flow.

Didn't really think it through, figured that the valve was sticking, so I hit it on the top a time or two. The Trevi Fountain was the result, with water firing up and out of the top of the valve; damned junk.
Sachys: ...O___o

*quietly steps backwards and FLEES!
*hail mary's poo at!*
pimpmonkey2382: Sachy's is my favorite chimp.
Mine too :) ; Time he creates a Facebook page for goupies .... :p
Dischord:
Sounds like a scene from an old slapstick film. :)
Sachys: Sounds like a scene from an old slapstick film. :)
I got sprayed good, was surprised/stunned for a moment, then quickly shut off the supply to the valve.
Sachys: Sounds like a scene from an old slapstick film. :)
Dischord: I got sprayed good, was surprised/stunned for a moment, then quickly shut off the supply to the valve.
Heheh! I remember when working in restaurants a urinal began overflowing (due to some valev problem on the "flush"). The KP (a ginger giant of a man) had to fix it. I was mopping the floor as he did this.
For whatever reason, something about the situation unleashed a sasquatch rage within him and he booted it - right off the wall! This was followed by a powerful spray of water that backed him into the cubicle behind him. Reminded me of the scene from Planet of the Apes where the keeper is hosing down Heston in the cage - but weirdly reversed.

Edit: now I'm derailing this thread too much - sorry folks!
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Sachys