It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Polite bump, because the games are still on sale...
I'd like the gift of people stop paying any kind of rep based lip service to this dellusional dickhead!!!
Particularly older members who complain about troll- posts on the likes of steam.
if they were even a regular, contributing member of the communty I wouldn't care half as much, but their bipolar, bi-monthly popups are as welcome as a visit from tinyE gifting licurgs ballsack.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post13612
Sachys: I'd like the gift of people stop paying any kind of rep based lip service to this dellusional dickhead!!!
Particularly older members who complain about troll- posts on the likes of steam.
if they were even a regular, contributing member of the communty I wouldn't care half as much, but their bipolar, bi-monthly popups are as welcome as a visit from tinyE gifting licurgs ballsack.

I would love to give that to you, but I'm not really sure if I can wrap it as a present.
Sachys: I'd like the gift of people stop paying any kind of rep based lip service to this dellusional dickhead!!!

katsaysmeh: I would love to give that to you, but I'm not really sure if I can wrap it as a present.
im pretty sure cellophane is the way forwards with wrapping trolls!
;)
[H] Drama
[W] Popcorn

Leave my ballsack gifting out of this!

Wait...when did I actually ever do that? Did I get anything good in return and did "you know who" condemn me for it? :D
tinyE: Wait...when did I actually ever do that? Did I get anything good in return and did "you know who" condemn me for it? :D
Why would Voldemort condemn you for it, unless it was a horcrux. :P
tinyE: Wait...when did I actually ever do that? Did I get anything good in return and did "you know who" condemn me for it? :D
stg83: Why would Voldemort condemn you for it, unless it was a horcrux. :P
Oh, a Potter fan.
Me too.
I should have seen that one coming!
I would LOVE a copy of Long Live the Queen whilst it is one special offer, if anyone is feeling generous.
high rated
MoonGoddess: I would LOVE a copy of Long Live the Queen whilst it is one special offer, if anyone is feeling generous.
Got ya covered, check your PMs.
MoonGoddess: I would LOVE a copy of Long Live the Queen whilst it is one special offer, if anyone is feeling generous.
IAmSinistar: Got ya covered, check your PMs.
I'm extremely grateful, thank you :)
Particularly older members who complain about troll- posts on the likes of steam. If they were even a regular, contributing member of the communty I wouldn't care half as much, but their bipolar, bi-monthly popups are as welcome as a visit from tinyE gifting licurgs ballsack.
First time I read this I thought you said that tinyE gifted Licurg's ballsack on a bi-monthly basis and was really confused. It's the gift that keeps on giving! Also, I am strangely tempted to gift Sacrifice and have no idea why. :P
Post edited March 12, 2014 by Melhelix
Long Live the Queen sounds a bit too anime y, but probably try it someday

Not asking for games on here though anymore, no offense but I get attacked when I do.

Anyone want a free game? lol I can gift those for sure right now lmao
I know your pain,I've lost 100 rep just for asking games.
grunthos64: Not asking for games on here though anymore, no offense but I get attacked when I do.
l0rdtr3k: I know your pain,I've lost 100 rep just for asking games.
grunthos64: Not asking for games on here though anymore, no offense but I get attacked when I do.
l0rdtr3k:
Hopefully after yesterday that will start to ebb and eventually die.