It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ma5terbob:
FYI: No need to post your email. You might want to remove it from your post. Codes can be PM'd to you now.
ma5terbob:
adambiser: FYI: No need to post your email. You might want to remove it from your post. Codes can be PM'd to you now.
thank you for that info, i wont do it again
Post edited September 10, 2013 by ma5terbob
If someone want to buy 4 games from the current "Pick 5 Games" and already own Miasmata or Slender: The Arrival, I would be glad to get your spare. Thank you :-)
Just wanted to say Hi all. Thanks for your consideration :)
Blood (One Unit Whole Blood)
ma5terbob: i have no mouth and i must scram
I laughed out loud :D I'm sorry
ma5terbob: i have no mouth and i must scram
DProject: I laughed out loud :D I'm sorry
LOL
can you help me get beyond the Thunder dome?

err.. I mean Thunderscape :P
DProject: I laughed out loud :D I'm sorry
KittyRules: LOL
my spelling is kind of bad
Legend of Kyrandia. Please. PLEASE!
Hey guys, i forget when the last time I put in a request was, so I'm doing it again.

Wizardry 6+7
Wizardry 8
Syndicate
Legend of Kyrandia
Broken Sword 2

Thanks!
This is my first request in here -- feels a bit strange doing it, but since just about everyone else is:

Wizardry 6+7
Divine Divinity

Many thanks!
blakstar: This is my first request in here -- feels a bit strange doing it, but since just about everyone else is:

Wizardry 6+7
Divine Divinity

Many thanks!
It does feel a little weird asking for games for other people to buy for you. But this community loves giving out games. Just don't expect it or be ungrateful and everything will be fine.
The Erica Reed Season Pass ;)
Smannesman: The Erica Reed Season Pass ;)
Would you like ARMA 3 and the new Call of Duty with it?