It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I really shouldn't be complaining, but I will anyway:
My damn Neighbors will be making a lot of noise this week.... I just wish I could make Hell of their lives..

Have a good night..
Post edited June 14, 2013 by Stooner
Aquanox 1, if anyone has the spare change.
any game from this wishlist

Thank you .
This thread.... Okay I would like Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings on GOG.com
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love a copy of Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude, please and thank you in advance. :)
reposting my wish for the jade empire :) I would play the hell out of it, if anyone is feeling particularly generous and would like to know that the game is being played ;) I know I would :D
Little wishlist
-Gothic 3
-Gothic 3: FGEE
-Painkiller Black Edition
Post edited June 15, 2013 by koli300
Repost

Gothic 2 Gold Edition
Gothic 3
Spellforce 2: Dragon Storm
Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars
Spellforce Platinum
Nations Gold Edition, The

Thanks for considering
Anvil of Dawn... -_-
Bumping my wishlist from the current promo. (by order of preference)

-Gothic 2
-Gothic 3
-Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition
-The Guild
-The Nations Gold Edition
-Alien Nations

Thanks for your time!
Post edited June 15, 2013 by Zorder
If anyone is feeling generous enough, I would really like to play Jade Empire :)
I almost forgot there was this thread hehe I see Gothic series are up for $3.99 if someone has such currency and would love to spend it some way I'd love to give him/her an excuse to spend it and have Gothic 2 in my shelf. :)

Cheers!
well my current wishlist is:

Gothic 2
Master of Magic
Master of Orion 2
Wizardry 8

I hope any kind soul could give me one of these :)
If anyone would be willing to gift me The Guild Gold Edition, it would be very much appreciated.
the most wanted game on my wish list is Gothic 2 which just happens to be on the current promo
Post edited June 15, 2013 by cj13810