It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Some of my most-wanted, in case someone is feeling generous. Thanks for looking! :)

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Omikron: The Nomad Soul
Richard & Alice
Eschalon Book II
The Cat Lady

Thanks for looking!
high rated
Detlik: act like an Unepic person
Check your PM
Cossacks anthology would be nice, been on my wishlist since I joined (Granted that was in April, but hey)...and it's on sale. ;)
Hell, I just want Serious Sam The second encounter. I'm fifteen in a few days. And I always love early birthday presents.

edit - My current Wishlist (besides serious Sam):
Carmageddon 1
Wing commander Privateer
Blood 2
UT2004
Retro City rampage
Post edited May 27, 2013 by darthvader39560
Bismarck: Cossacks anthology would be nice, been on my wishlist since I joined (Granted that was in April, but hey)...and it's on sale. ;)
If anyone is able to fulfil this request I would be very grateful to be the next one in line. Thanks in advance!
Bismarck: Cossacks anthology would be nice, been on my wishlist since I joined (Granted that was in April, but hey)...and it's on sale. ;)
Zorder: If anyone is able to fulfil this request I would be very grateful to be the next one in line. Thanks in advance!
Thank you, good sir or madam. :)
My wishlist:

Port Royale
Port Royale 2
Incredible Machine Mega Pack, The
Alien Shooter + Expansions
Wizardry 6 + 7
Divine Divinity
Wizardry 8
Arx Fatalis

Not bad, i think next month i have all interesting games from GOG
Only 10 hours before the promo ends:
Blood
Post edited May 27, 2013 by cj13810
Detlik: act like an Unepic person
samlii: Check your PM
Thank you very much, hopefully soon I will be able to return the favour to either you or someone on the forums
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love any of the following:

Avernum: The Complete Saga
Zafehouse: Diaries
Anodyne
Pathologic
Richard & Alice

Thank you in advance, and everyone have a great day. :)
7 hours till the promo ends!!!!
I would LOVE serious Sam the second encounter as a Birthday prezzie! I'm gonna be fifteen soon!!!
I know I'm coming late into the game here, but could someone please gift me Serious Sam The Second Encounter? I was working all weekend and didn't have time to post before, but I'm dying for some new FPS action. It's the only Sam game I haven't played! Thanks guys.
pugsarecool: I know I'm coming late into the game here, but could someone please gift me Serious Sam The Second Encounter? I was working all weekend and didn't have time to post before, but I'm dying for some new FPS action. It's the only Sam game I haven't played! Thanks guys.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/vote_for_operation_carnage_giveaway/post1
2hr left before the promo ends. I would like to taste Blood
Post edited May 27, 2013 by cj13810
high rated
darthvader39560: 7 hours till the promo ends!!!!
I would LOVE serious Sam the second encounter as a Birthday prezzie! I'm gonna be fifteen soon!!!
Happy Birthday

cj13810: I would like to taste Blood
As long as its not mine