It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another "begging" for Inquisitor, if anyone is feeling generous. :D Thank you.
was outdated :D
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
I would love to play SimCity 2000
thanks in advance
Post edited March 18, 2013 by l0rdtr3k
Can someone get me The Witcher in the new promo? I would've bought it right now, but I'm fresh out of cash,

Post edited March 18, 2013 by nimbot96
Zafehouse Diaries seems like a cool idea for a Zombie game, anyone here played it?
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Time to update my wishlist I guess :
In this order

Neverwinter Nights 2 complete
99 levels to hell
Eador Genesis
Driftmoon
Settlers 2 : 10th anniversary
Avernum: The complete saga
Settlers 3
Post edited March 12, 2013 by Detlik
Wishlist in the current promo
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, The
Back to the Future: The Game
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
Sam & Max Save the World
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY (Have it on GetGame actually, but the starforce DRM is terrible)

If any one is feeling generous and can squeeze in one of these games in their order, I'll be very thankful about it :)
FTL: Faster Than Light..

Thank you!
I would like to get those games from the running Sale:
WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION
A NEW BEGINNING
DEFENDER'S QUEST

As mentionend in this post I also would be able to offer some Steam-Codes to trade for them:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post5696

All fixed by PH7, thank you very much!
Post edited March 18, 2013 by RadonGOG
I've been wanting to try out FTL for a while now, so if someone has some cash to burn...
low rated
Updated Wishlist:

Planescape: Torment

So if anyone wants to make my year go great... ;)

Also: HUGE Thanks to PandaLiang for Eschalon: Book 2! ^_^
Totally forgot the Settler series =) They are also great but have no The Settlers game here on GOG =(

Played many yeas ago the original The Settlers 2 (without Expansion) but missed the other games.
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Daniel Ruf
Ki11s0n3: Zafehouse Diaries seems like a cool idea for a Zombie game, anyone here played it?
It's a good idea but in practice the whole thing feels more like a high-end Flash game.

Plus it is Roguelike to the point of impossibility. I've tried over 20 times now and can't get past the 2nd day, even with following the manual and wikiguide plus trying multiple tactics.

If you're hankering for the Zombie apocalypse survival game we all want then just sit tight for State Of Decay.
Ki11s0n3: Zafehouse Diaries seems like a cool idea for a Zombie game, anyone here played it?
DyneAmite: It's a good idea but in practice the whole thing feels more like a high-end Flash game.

Plus it is Roguelike to the point of impossibility. I've tried over 20 times now and can't get past the 2nd day, even with following the manual and wikiguide plus trying multiple tactics.

If you're hankering for the Zombie apocalypse survival game we all want then just sit tight for State Of Decay.
is that a new game coming to GoG/Steam?
DyneAmite: It's a good idea but in practice the whole thing feels more like a high-end Flash game.

Ki11s0n3: is that a new game coming to GoG/Steam?
It is available on GOG right now for $9.99 but I personally wouldn't recommend it.