It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Updating wishlist for weekend, thanks for looking! :)

edit: I forgot about my Sleeping Dogs preorder, so I probably won't have time to play these soon. Wishlist removed for now.
Post edited August 11, 2012 by Ric1987
If Anybody feels particularly generous, I'd love to get my hands of Superfrog :-)!

Good Day everybody !
N0x0ss: If Anybody feels particularly generous, I'd love to get my hands of Superfrog :-)!

Good Day everybody !
Haven't seen you in a while :)
In the mood for a good adventure game with not so hard puzzles so if you are feeling generous, feel free to gift me Gemini Rue or Resonance or To The Moon or Syberia or Sanitarium. You choose the one you think has not so hard puzzles and is the best for me.
Updating my wishlist, since my 18th birthday is today

Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold
Blood
Crusader No Remorse
Duke Nukem 3D
Kings Quest 1-3
Police Quest 1-3
Rise of the Triad
Worms United
Post edited August 10, 2012 by DraculaMarth
Big thx to ksj8ak2 for Outcast, love you. :)
Post edited August 10, 2012 by Trid
Trid: Big thx to ksj8ak2 for Outcast, love you. :)
You're welcome :)
[edit: Somehow managed to wrangle replies]
[Edit, again: Reply doesn't work as expected. Doh.]
Post edited August 10, 2012 by ksj8ak2
Trid: Big thx to ksj8ak2 for Outcast, love you. :)
ksj8ak2: You're welcome :)
macuahuitlgog: In the mood for a good adventure game with not so hard puzzles so if you are feeling generous, feel free to gift me Gemini Rue or Resonance or To The Moon or Syberia or Sanitarium. You choose the one you think has not so hard puzzles and is the best for me.
ksj8ak2: I can't judge on that. Care to pick a favourite you're most interested in playing ?
Something with a serious story. Something that really makes you think.
ksj8ak2: You're welcome :)

I can't judge on that. Care to pick a favourite you're most interested in playing ?
macuahuitlgog: Something with a serious story. Something that really makes you think.
Ah. Any takers from the more experienced part of the community ? I'll gift the choice, once a possible favourite has been picked.
macuahuitlgog: In the mood for a good adventure game with not so hard puzzles so if you are feeling generous, feel free to gift me Gemini Rue or Resonance or To The Moon or Syberia or Sanitarium. You choose the one you think has not so hard puzzles and is the best for me.
To the moon.
Licurg: To the moon.
The game seems kind of depressing. Gemini Rue looks really good because I'm into science fiction.
Post edited August 10, 2012 by macuahuitlgog
Updated wishlist:

Postal 2
Earthworm Jim 3D
Megarace series
N0x0ss: If Anybody feels particularly generous, I'd love to get my hands of Superfrog :-)!

Good Day everybody !
Licurg: Haven't seen you in a while :)
Good of you to notice ^^ I've been quite busy lately :P
But I'm planning to drop more often near the end of the month'
high rated
Licurg: To the moon.
macuahuitlgog: The game seems kind of depressing. Gemini Rue looks really good because I'm into science fiction.
Gemini Rue it is, then.
ksj8ak2:
+1 to you. :)