It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barry_Woodward: Sacred Gold! Sacred Gold!
What a beauty to behold.
It came in second when we were polled.
40 percent GOG will now withhold.
My lust for it is uncontrolled.
If you gift me, your karma will be fourfold.
And I'll be grateful until I'm old!
thespian9099: I would love to have Divine Divinity, but I can not compete with that kind of talent :D

Congrats, dude!
It's not a competition - although I for one appreciate it when people share their creativity - so check your PM inbox =)
Stooner: And i'd love to be Sacred too... but in real, i simply do not deserve... ;p
I'm all about sins...
I would like to say I'm all about sins too, but I'm still one short of completing the ten commandments bucket list in reverse.. =/

Anyway, check your PM inbox =)
Post edited June 25, 2012 by pH7
thespian9099: I would love to have Divine Divinity, but I can not compete with that kind of talent :D

Congrats, dude!
pH7: It's not a competition - although I for one appreciate it when people share their creativity - so check your PM inbox =)
Would flattering also help ones chances?!
Post edited June 25, 2012 by slaktarn
pH7: It's not a competition - although I for one appreciate it when people share their creativity - so check your PM inbox =)
Thanks a lot! You deserve another poem, but my English is not good enough, so I have to borrow it:

"A random act of kindness,
Volunteering to help others,
Refusing to judge others,
Donating money to help a cause.
Generosity..without an agenda.

Calmness in the midst of stress,
Positive humor to weather the storm,
Generosity...a gift from the Heart."

- Generosity, by Joseph Wardy.
slaktarn: Would flattering also help ones chances?!
Not with me, at least - unless you're female and the kind of fun and play you're after isn't the kind sold here at GOG =P
slaktarn: Would flattering also help ones chances?!
pH7: Not with me, at least - unless you're female and the kind of fun and play you're after isn't the kind sold here at GOG =P
so you wont gift from gamersgate or steam, good to know, and also to bad.
EDIT: but would flattering completly ruin my chances (of getting some .... games that is)
Post edited June 25, 2012 by slaktarn
N0x0ss: If somebody feels particularly generous, any of Divine Divinity or Sacred Gold would be greatly appreciated as they're in discount until tommorow.

Thank you.
pH7: Both are great games, IMO, so I couldn't decide - check your PM inbox =)
Thank you man ! Wasn't expecting this !
So... Anybody got a spare Sacred code?
Trid: If some1 could gift me Divine Divinity it would by rly great :)
pH7: Check your PM inbox =)
Big thx, can't wait to play it ;)
I'd hate to ask, but as I've reached the end of my spending for this month, I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could gift either/both Divine Divinity and/or Sacred Gold since they're on sale.

Thanks, and I'd definitely try to return the favor if someone does. :)
Stooner: And i'd love to be Sacred too... but in real, i simply do not deserve... ;p
I'm all about sins...
pH7: I would like to say I'm all about sins too, but I'm still one short of completing the ten commandments bucket list in reverse.. =/

Anyway, check your PM inbox =)
To be fair, i think you surely got rid for some of your sins by now...
thanks for your blessing !!
Post edited June 25, 2012 by Stooner
(got a bit side-tracked; couple more to go)

maycett: Divine Divinity would be divine.

I'm sorry for the awful pun.
Appology accepted; check your PM inbox =)
If anyone happens to have a copy Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 left over from the promo a few days ago, I regret having to miss that one and know a good home for it. :)

Thanks for reading my simple little request. Please don't put yourself out about it either. (Don't think anyone would, but just in case.) Even if you don't have a copy, I thank you for your time.
Voltageline: My wishlist:

Divine Divinity
Arcanum

If anyone would like to gift me one of these games, I would love you long time <3
Those two should keep you occupied for some time; check your PM inbox =)
high rated
pH7: Not with me, at least - unless you're female and the kind of fun and play you're after isn't the kind sold here at GOG =P
slaktarn: so you wont gift from gamersgate or steam, good to know, and also to bad.
EDIT: but would flattering completly ruin my chances (of getting some .... games that is)
For the sake of completeness:
Yes, flattering would indeed completely ruin your chances. Good thing you didn't.
No, I won't be gifting Steam codes, as I don't have an account there. I do have a GG account, though, but I don't use it that much (hate it when I find a game I'd like, only to read that it requires activation (and thus an account) on Steam to work). Gifting from GG seemed to work OK, though (even if I got an e-mail telling me it was added to my own library - need to check that out).
johnki: I'd hate to ask, but as I've reached the end of my spending for this month, I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could gift either/both Divine Divinity and/or Sacred Gold since they're on sale.

Thanks, and I'd definitely try to return the favor if someone does. :)
If I told you I flipped a coin to decide between those two, and it landed on its edge, I'd be telling a lie - I don't even have a coin nearby and I'm too lazy to try finding one - but check your PM inbox anyway =)
Post edited June 25, 2012 by pH7
high rated
adambiser: If anyone happens to have a copy Alone in the Dark 1+2+3 left over from the promo a few days ago, I regret having to miss that one and know a good home for it. :)

Thanks for reading my simple little request. Please don't put yourself out about it either. (Don't think anyone would, but just in case.) Even if you don't have a copy, I thank you for your time.
Check your PM inbox; it's not from the promo, but I'm pretty sure the download will be identical in every way that count =P