It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Ungunbu" returned 100 posts
Clear search criteria
low rated
XxXSprayvWarXxX: Well my rep get more lower day by day by those lurkers in this thread for no reason.
Ungunbu: Are you sure about the "no reason" part?
Yes, so sure! :)
high rated
jagoki: My bad.
Ungunbu: Too late, now we gotta obliterate you.
Ok. But only to inform you that:
MEGA-Shield Armor Engaged :)
high rated
DampSquib:
Ungunbu: Hey DampSquib, is there anything you'd like to receive? Your wishlist is empty.
Oh, wow, that's very kind of you to offer but no, nothing for me.
DampSquib: Done, check chat.

Done, check chat.

Crap forgot about merge rubbish.
Ungunbu: Hey DampSquib, is there anything you'd like to receive? Your wishlist is empty.
wolfsrain: Small wish from the current sale:

Beyond Good and Evil

Thanks to all generous people from the GOG community and please consider others people requests first
Ungunbu: Check Chat!
Thank you very much! Never played this and heard so much about it. The art looked nice, everyone told me that it has solid gameplay, but when i finally decided to get it, the store had no copies left. And the retail distribution is always bad around here. And to my shame, i always got derailed from it (went for the HOMM bundle and some Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity 2 + a few others that would complete other series that i'm collecting slowly here). Really grateful for allowing me to finally see what all the hype is about. Will post my first impressions in week-end.
low rated
Ungunbu: Done, check your Chat.
Thank you very much . Nagyon szépen köszönöm .
Ungunbu: If that is so I'd like to enter for

King of Dragon Pass

Thank you very much.
That's not a PM. But since I just happened to see it and I'm just in the process of drawing winners I'll allow it. :-D
Ungunbu: My wish is to play

Paper Sorcerer

from current promo. Thank you very much.
Are you on steam?
I can give you a Paper Sorcerer steam key.
Ungunbu: My wish is to play

Paper Sorcerer

from current promo. Thank you very much.
amrit9037: Are you on steam?
I prefer GOG but I can't refuse such a generous gift, so, if still available, I'd love to get it. Thank you very much.
high rated
amrit9037: Are you on steam?
Ungunbu: I prefer GOG but I can't refuse such a generous gift, so, if still available, I'd love to get it. Thank you very much.
Key sent.
Enjoy the game.
Ungunbu: I prefer GOG but I can't refuse such a generous gift, so, if still available, I'd love to get it. Thank you very much.
amrit9037: Key sent.
Enjoy the game.
Got it. Thank you very much.