It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Could you translate that? I didn't catched that.
rz4: It means that I've got bigger problems than that but it annoys me. A little Hungary lesson for you :)
Oh,thank you.
high rated
rz4: Really, who the hell downvotes an acknowledgements and why? You don't get what you wanted in the forum so you downvote anyone who got something? I don't understand.
l0rdtr3k: Even if you haven't gotten anything,they'll still downvote you.
It's an asshole thing to do.I get targeted,ne_zavarj and others too.
I think it is probably because you ask all the time.
low rated
rz4: It's such a childish move. I mean yes, if someone is begging for a different game every half an hour I understand the downvote. But if someone just can't afford something for the time being and asks if anybody would help him out a little than hey, it's a gifting thread, that's why it exists!
That's why i post on these particular threads! I only ever ask because financially, things are a bit off atm. I agree, though, with down-voting "thank you" messages as ridiculous.
Just wondering if someone would be so kind as to gift me Democracy from the GOG sale. Thanks.
ne_zavarj: Nagyon szépen köszönöm .
Thank you very much .
rz4: Really, who the hell downvotes an acknowledgements and why? You don't get what you wanted in the forum so you downvote anyone who got something? I don't understand.
*whispers*
...Minecraft kids...

(+1 to even things out lol)
high rated
drealmer7: I think it is probably because you ask all the time.
this! +1

I think the downvoting is for what seems to be unnecessary greed. Asking here often, sometimes posting your entire wishlist, when you are talking in other threads of all the games you have bought, and all the games you own? It certainly does seem greedy, when others have so little and really can't afford to buy games.

Perhaps if we saw those same people gifting when they could, it would help, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just mo.

Editing to say that I certainly don't agree with downvoting thank you's, though, that is very strange.
Post edited June 14, 2015 by ZenWan
low rated
ZenWan: Perhaps if we saw those same people gifting when they could, it would help, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just mo.
And where were you in 2010, 2011 and 2012 when i gave away hundreds of games ?
high rated
ZenWan: Perhaps if we saw those same people gifting when they could, it would help, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Just mo.
ne_zavarj: And where were you in 2010, 2011 and 2012 when i gave away hundreds of games ?
Glad to hear it. Obviously I wasn't around - but that is a long long time ago.

Have you played all the games you own?

As @drealmer7 said, it's how often the same people ask - and receive here - and then ask again - and again. That gets old pretty quickly.

And linking to entire wishlists - that sometimes contain new and very expensive games? I can't get my head around that.

Just talking generally about how this thread seems to someone who looked at it for the first time just recently
low rated
ZenWan: snip
Think what you want .
ne_zavarj:
ZenWan: And linking to entire wishlists - that sometimes contain new and very expensive games? I can't get my head around that.
I would agree normally but as it is now there are flash sales that are changing every 12 hours so posting a whislist is kinda makes sense if you think about it. If you want to gift something you can watch which games on the person whislist got discounted so you can make the best decision. Also posting a whislist doesn't mean that he/she wants the most expensive games from it.

As of ne zavarj: with this much rep I don't think he was begging for games or used to beg. He just can't afford it now hence he just missed a big sale happening only 1-2 time a year which could be annoying.

As for people always asking for new games: Even if you can't afford games, asking for a new one every week (or even every day) is just beyond me. Finishing a game takes a month - even more if it got a lot of content (well for me normally). If you finish every game in just the matter of days means that you play games a lot in your free-time - if it's that big of a hobby than you could spend a little of your money on it, honestly. IF you don't even play through the games gifted to you...well than why the hell did you ask for it?
Post edited June 14, 2015 by rz4

Race driver: GRID
It has been on my list for quiet some time.
Anybody can help out?
high rated
rz4: I would agree normally but as it is now there are flash sales that are changing every 12 hours so posting a whislist is kinda makes sense if you think about it. If you want to gift something you can watch which games on the person whislist got discounted so you can make the best decision. Also posting a whislist doesn't mean that he/she wants the most expensive games from it.

As of ne zavarj: with this much rep I don't think he was begging for games or used to beg. He just can't afford it now hence he just missed a big sale happening only 1-2 time a year which could be annoying.

As for people always asking for new games: Even if you can't afford games, asking for a new one every week (or even every day) is just beyond me. Finishing a game takes a month - even more if it got a lot of content (well for me normally). If you finish every game in just the matter of days means that you play games a lot in your free-time - if it's that big of a hobby than you could spend a little of your money on it, honestly. IF you don't even play through the games gifted to you...well than why the hell did you ask for it?
Hi rz4 - it is true what you say about the sales, but those who ask for games here on a regular basis do so whether there are sales on or not. And as you pointed out, they cannot possible play the games they get here and elsewhere, not to mention the games they buy, there just isn't enough time. Some people just like to hoard games, I think, or else use them for trades.

As for rep, it doesn't mean that much. Some very strange people here have high rep with lots of stars.
If you come to the forums every day, you get +1 rep. Over years, that adds up, even if you are downrepped now and then.

I have been a member since June 2014, but I have only been coming to the forums for a few months, and my rep is already over 100.

Not speaking about any specific person here, just generally.

Not wishing to denigrate your generosity, and +1 for that - just a few thoughts about this thread, and why it is a good idea to read back a few pages before gifting people. Often low-rated posts here deserve to be low-rated, at least imo.

Hope you have a good day. :-)
I'd like try some Red Faction 2
I have first game in library. Now, I know for many people Red Faction 2 was a disappoint as a sequel but still want see and play for myself if it's valid or no in my twisted point of view. ;-)
Post edited June 19, 2015 by HenitoKisou
big thanks to tinyE for fullfilling my wish
Post edited June 17, 2015 by apehater
high rated
apehater: i'd really love to play mortal kombat series (1+2+3) on gog. so if you feeling gifty, contact me via chat. this is a request for the next 24 hours, as the game is discounted during this time.

thanks to all kind and generous people for gifting games.
PM