It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: PM sent. Sorry for the late reply - I totally forgot about it.
No problem!
Thanks for the key and your generosity!
If anyone is feeling really generous, I'd like a copy of Empire Earth 2: Gold Edition. Nothing's worse then buying a VISA gift card to use online, then it not working with the only bloody website that sells good, old games.
Made nice mod for anniversary, as well as big nice PDF guide on how to start moding ur self

https://www.gog.com/forum/titan_quest_anniversary_edition/guide_to_titan_quest_modding

https://www.gog.com/forum/titan_quest_anniversary_edition/mod_bloody_uber_diablo_xmaxbounce

--
Still hopping to find a soul that has duplicate and or is willing to donate game to me. Thanks!
Post edited September 08, 2016 by IceLancer
I like to try out Stonekeep.

https://www.gog.com/game/stonekeep

That Dragon looks very derpy though:

https://images-1.gog.com/ec3382e0a706734dd320eeeb36dcdd5e5e522cc1da02d1cd40a389b1118284e8.jpg
low rated
Caught the flu this weekend and getting pretty bored. If anyone feels like spending money on complete strangers today, I'm a huge adventure fan but have never played any of the Myst games and really want to change that.
Well, again I will post this!

I have codes for Consortium - The Master Edition and Worms Forts - Under Siege

So, if anyone would adopt this games, just ask! ;-)
I see I have low rated on my post, which is odd, I apologize if I offended anyone.
Post edited October 11, 2016 by sreamer17ydr
low rated
I would like the codes :)
sreamer17ydr: I see I have low rated on my post, which is odd, I apologize if I offended anyone.
You haven't. It's just various trolls in the thread.
I mean, look about my joke about bananafish being downrated. I mean, sure, it's a terrible joke, but it's obvious the "low rated"s are random.
Wow.... DampSquib is amazing! Thanks for the gift!
Post edited October 13, 2016 by sreamer17ydr
sreamer17ydr: snip
Have you considered earning the money to buy the game by growing parsnips in your yard and selling them to your local store?
sreamer17ydr: snip
Asbeau: Have you considered earning the money to buy the game by growing parsnips in your yard and selling them to your local store?
Bullshit!

He can just as easily buy the code from JoJa Mart for 1/4 the price!

I really do wish the game didn't cost so much so I could snag him a copy. Unfortunately I just can't push that much right now.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by tinyE
high rated
sreamer17ydr: Hope everyone is doing good today. I know last post got me down-voted, but oh well such is life. I don't like this genre of game I have had for 2 or so years, sitting collecting 'dust' so you would say. Brutal Legend ($7) is what I have.

I don't know if this is a "trade" or a "gift" post, as the game I have , that I don't want or need is only half worth of Stardew Valley, a genre and game I do want.

Now I know this isn't a fair trade... so I don't think it really is a trade, more of a "gift + trade" I have no idea. Anyways, it sucks that games we don't play just sit and go un loved.

So, if anyone has a copy of SV, and wants Brutal Legend I have it.

If not... I won't post about it again :) don't want to be thought of a bad person, scammer, or anything.

Hope you have a good Thursday!
Check your PM/Chat box for SV gift code.
I'm not interested in Brutal Legend so please keep it, trade/give it away...what ever comes to mind.
Enjoy :)
sreamer17ydr: Hope everyone is doing good today. I know last post got me down-voted, but oh well such is life. I don't like this genre of game I have had for 2 or so years, sitting collecting 'dust' so you would say. Brutal Legend ($7) is what I have.

I don't know if this is a "trade" or a "gift" post, as the game I have , that I don't want or need is only half worth of Stardew Valley, a genre and game I do want.

Now I know this isn't a fair trade... so I don't think it really is a trade, more of a "gift + trade" I have no idea. Anyways, it sucks that games we don't play just sit and go un loved.

So, if anyone has a copy of SV, and wants Brutal Legend I have it.

If not... I won't post about it again :) don't want to be thought of a bad person, scammer, or anything.

Hope you have a good Thursday!
DampSquib: Check your PM/Chat box for SV gift code.
I'm not interested in Brutal Legend so please keep it, trade/give it away...what ever comes to mind.
Enjoy :)
SQUIB! YOU DA MAN!!!!
high rated
DampSquib: Bacon Sandwichs are on me.
tinyE: SQUIB! YOU DA MAN!!!!