It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much ACETRUBLE for your generosity and give me the chance to play and enjoy this amazing title! +1
high rated
physiq: Hello! So I can go to the wishlist spreadsheet posted on the 1st page and give the gift code of the games I own to anybody who wants those games. Right?
This thread started about five years ago, I don't think that anyone's maintaining/using/checking that spreadsheet anymore, though I can't be sure.

If you have gift codes from the current Summer Sale, you could do something like what did here, or post in the [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/summer_sale_2016_clearinghouse_thread/post1]dedicated thread.
nicohvc: Thank you so much ACETRUBLE for your generosity and give me the chance to play and enjoy this amazing title! +1
You're welcome, nicohvc! Enjoy the game, and give "The Longest Journey" a shot, too -- great, classic adventure!
physiq: Hello! So I can go to the wishlist spreadsheet posted on the 1st page and give the gift code of the games I own to anybody who wants those games. Right?
HypersomniacLive: This thread started about five years ago, I don't think that anyone's maintaining/using/checking that spreadsheet anymore, though I can't be sure.

If you have gift codes from the current Summer Sale, you could do something like what did here, or post in the [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/summer_sale_2016_clearinghouse_thread/post1]dedicated thread.
'Scuse me, but did you used to be the game pope or are you just another really high rated user from The Vatican City?
Post edited June 10, 2016 by friendofcabbage
low rated
Hello everyone!

My wishlist:

Jade Empire
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition
Beyond Good & Evil
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong

Looks like i did everything by the instruction from the first post. Or i missed something?

P.S. Excuse me for any mistakes - English is not my native language.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by Andrey82
Andrey82: Hello everyone!

My wishlist:

Jade Empire
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
Beyond Good & Evil
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong

Looks like i did everything by the instruction from the first post. Or i missed something?

I would recommend deleting your email immediately. You don't want to post that in an open forum.
Andrey82: Hello everyone!

My wishlist:

Jade Empire
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
Beyond Good & Evil
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Shadowrun Hong Kong

tinyE: I would recommend deleting your email immediately. You don't want to post that in an open forum.
Removed email. Thanks for advice.
Consortium
3526A-675DF-CD366-BC54E
BLuR42: Consortium
3526A-675DF-CD366-BC54E
Thank you. +1
System Shock 2:

CF91C-991BD-9B4DA-2E2C3
If anyone wants Dreamfall Chapters Season Pass,

PM me, please.

EDIT:// - already given to PETEH.54
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Tarhiel
Dear GOG users, dear GOG mods,

has this happened to anyone else, too? I was just going to gift "Spelunky" to someone, so I clicked the "redeem" button on the "Check Your Spoils" page.

However, instead of sending me a redemption code via mail -- which worked perfectly fine with my 2 other unlocked games --, it instantly added "Spenlunky" to my library.

I've already contacted support in this matter. But I was wondering: Could it be a bug or is there a limit to the number of unlocked games you can get gift codes for?

Cheers

EDIT: Oh, I got it, "Spelunky" was the only game I didn't already own. So there's no option to receive a gift code if it's one that's not in your library; it'll be added automatically.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by acetrouble
high rated
acetrouble: Dear GOG users, dear GOG mods,

has this happened to anyone else, too? I was just going to gift "Spelunky" to someone, so I clicked the "redeem" button on the "Check Your Spoils" page.

However, instead of sending me a redemption code via mail -- which worked perfectly fine with my 2 other unlocked games --, it instantly added "Spenlunky" to my library.

I've already contacted support in this matter. But I was wondering: Could it be a bug or is there a limit to the number of unlocked games you can get gift codes for?

Cheers
It's not a bug. You get a gift code for each game you already own. If you don't own one or more of them, then they get automatically added to your account.
acetrouble: Dear GOG users, dear GOG mods,

Cheers
HypersomniacLive: It's not a bug. You get a gift code for each game you already own. If you don't own one or more of them, then they get automatically added to your account.
Yeah, my bad. I've figured that out by myself by now. Sure, it makes sense. However, since I do not intend to play "Spelunky" I've asked the Support Team if they would be so kind as to convert it to a gift code.

Cheers
low rated
if anyone haz a spare Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut I'll give it a good home