It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have Divine Divinity (like everyone else probably) and would like Anna's Quest please - I'm hoping it's not too adult themed for my 8 year old. Thank you.
RaggyRock: How do i see other peoples wishlists and nominate?
Callipleura: Just hover your mouse over the users avatar and pop-up will appear that gives the option to view their wishlist.
Thank you :-) Will have a look at thia feature later today.
Looking to trade:

The Consortium: Master Edition

Ascendant

... See my wishlist.
[WANT]
Serious Sam The first encounter
Serious Sam the second encounter
Thanks in advance.
NoAGood: Looking to trade:

The Consortium: Master Edition

Ascendant

... See my wishlist.
Might want to make your wishlist public first?
mine is public :>
Well, I was going to give away SS2 and Riddick codes, but It seems I may have deleted the email that had them. The codes aren't stored anywhere else are they?
ForossaLionKnight: Well, I was going to give away SS2 and Riddick codes, but It seems I may have deleted the email that had them. The codes aren't stored anywhere else are they?
They might be in your account page. If you use hotmail, clicking in the deleted / trash folder
will take you to a recover page. I think those codes may be good until the 15th of Dec? You can
always write support and ask.
Anyone got an extra BlackGuards? I bought a game thinking I would get either that or the Divine game, didn't realize there was a limit...

So just looking for BlackGuards, thanks!
Anyone interested in divine divinity?
ForossaLionKnight: Anyone interested in divine divinity?
i would like to have it if it is ok
Would love Republique Remastered, please. Won't be able to get it myself, so it would be appreciated. Thanks!
ForossaLionKnight: Anyone interested in divine divinity?
thank you i got it :)
Divine Divinity: 3$QJ4$57E$18$952D$C7$48A (remove all $s)

Enjoy!
Hello!

Hear me now genie this is my wish...

<3

https://www.gog.com/game/quest_for_glory

<3