It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

''If I can't win the debate, no one should, because my opinion is the truth and anything else shouldn't be allowed to exist''.
low rated
Credit where it is due, Vain expressed disagreement with that. I respect that.
LeonardoCornejo: Did you just see the recent request on the GOG community wishlist requesting to close this thread? And they claim they are not trying to censor others. How messed up will things get before we stop them for good?
Yeh, I saw that too. Pretty petty.
It only had 100 votes last time I checked though.
LeonardoCornejo: Did you just see the recent request on the GOG community wishlist requesting to close this thread? And they claim they are not trying to censor others. How messed up will things get before we stop them for good?
CthuluIsSpy: Yeh, I saw that too. Pretty petty.
It only had 100 votes last time I checked though.
just checked and it's up to 141

When I read...
"It's been pretty much established since 2014 that there was no actual gamergate scandal, and the thread is now just a bunch of misogynists perpetuating negative stereotypes."

I so wanted to post "[CITATION NEEDED]"
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Rusty_Gunn
low rated
To be honest it scares me a bit that somebody within the mod community could actually listen to them. Just remember there was a time when some Steam mods prevented such threads from existing. And that is a case of a neutral party, just remember places such as NeoGAF, Bioware's forum, and other similar places.
low rated
I also love that some comments in that request was just people saying "we don't like the thread being in hot topics", because they want to police in what people threads should visit and how they think. Plus gotta love dem saying we are all misogynist and sexist as a poor excuse that they can't argue properly. It is very childish and petty they even started a petition, as it shows how sensitive those cucks really are.
LeonardoCornejo: Bioware's forum, and other similar places.
To be fair about Bioware, they've been trying to appeal to the tumblr crowd since 2007 and becoming more sjw like in there games for years now. So it is understandable they will ban gamer gate discussions, as they are trying get brownie points in SJW's eyes.
Post edited August 05, 2016 by GabesterOne
low rated
GabesterOne: I also love that some comments in that request was just people saying "we don't like the thread being in hot topics", because they want to police in what people threads should visit and how they think. Plus gotta love dem saying we are all misogynist and sexist as a poor excuse that they can't argue properly. It is very childish and petty they even started a petition, as it shows how sensitive those cucks really are.
LeonardoCornejo: Bioware's forum, and other similar places.
GabesterOne: To be fair about Bioware, they've been trying to appeal to the tumblr crowd since 2007 and becoming more sjw like in there games for years now. So it is understandable they will ban gamer gate discussions, as they are trying get brownie points in SJW's eyes.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/01/developer-bioware-shutting-down-its-forums/
LOL, i guess those hipsters rather have regulated discussions on Twitter and not get bunch of messages why Bioware sucks since 2009.
high rated
GabesterOne: those cucks
Can we not?

Just saying, I've seen that thrown around a lot in the past couple months, and any point that's trying to be communicated is instantly undermined by how juvenile the insult is. That kind of bridge-burning internet machismo is below everyone here and useless for anything apart from making everyone look bad.
227: Can we not?

Just saying, I've seen that thrown around a lot in the past couple months, and any point that's trying to be communicated is instantly undermined by how juvenile the insult is. That kind of bridge-burning internet machismo is below everyone here and useless for anything apart from making everyone look bad.
The context of what I said that term is to describe the people who upvoted to remove this thread because they don't like many people love to come here. Also they love to call us sexist and misogynist, when they have to proof or evidence of it.

The fact that they are close minded and wants to silence the good folks in this thread is more bridge burning, than me using a word to describe how cowardly there actions are.
low rated

GabesterOne: The context of what I said that term is to describe the people who upvoted to remove this thread because they don't like many people love to come here. Also they love to call us sexist and misogynist, when they have to proof or evidence of it.

The fact that they are close minded and wants to silence the good folks in this thread is more bridge burning, than me using a word to describe how cowardly there actions are.
Actually while I still use the term "cuck" Lately I have grown less fond of it since I feel actual cucks are a lot less vile and less pathetic than those we call cucks.
low rated
LeonardoCornejo: Actually while I still use the term "cuck" Lately I have grown less fond of it since I feel actual cucks are a lot less vile and less pathetic than those we call cucks.
Understandable, as I a man can give pity to males who have degrade them selves to such low levels to try 'amend' of his evil man ways and culture to a woman, by letting her fuck other men freely. And it is true that actual cucks are less vile than what we call cucks, because SJW's and Journalist shills don't want to have a dicussion or debate. They rather just shut us down and funnel use through less popular threads, because they don't having more people with our stance of anti SJW's, than the amount of support for SJW around.
LeonardoCornejo: Actually while I still use the term "cuck" Lately I have grown less fond of it since I feel actual cucks are a lot less vile and less pathetic than those we call cucks.
GabesterOne: Understandable, as I a man can give pity to males who have degrade them selves to such low levels to try 'amend' of his evil man ways and culture to a woman, by letting her fuck other men freely. And it is true that actual cucks are less vile than what we call cucks, because SJW's and Journalist shills don't want to have a dicussion or debate. They rather just shut us down and funnel use through less popular threads, because they don't having more people with our stance of anti SJW's, than the amount of support for SJW around.
though, it's not completely unheard for someone to be "Cucked" in both senses of the word

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
Rusty_Gunn: though, it's not completely unheard for someone to be "Cucked" in both senses of the word

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html
yup, which at that case I like to thin double cucks as mentally taken advantage money banks of slutty women
low rated
GabesterOne: those cucks

Don't bother. As long as you're opposed to The Narrative, you're literally Hitler and anything you say is to be decried, rebuked and silenced at all costs. It doesn't matter how you speak or what you say, so you may as well call a spade a spade, especially when the word is so effective and reflective of the reality it's addressing. Language is power, after all, and it's important to have the means with which to articulate concepts.

I get where you're coming from. I really do. I was also brought up on reaching compromises and finding common ground. But this is a cultural war with an uncompromising, relentless enemy who will (understandably) not relinquish its hold willingly or via diplomacy and reasoned discourse, and pearl-clutching of the "that's beneath us" variety will essentially amount to losing with dignity in the end.