It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

capricorn1971ad: you people don't even realise how hateful you really are..
thats the by product of ignorance.. service to Samael himself, the lord of Esau, the lord of Cain.
hateful and judging? thats exactly what your texts tell about you sir.
and i dont care if you call him samael, satan, lucifer or whatever ill happily rule in hell than to serve in heaven
capricorn1971ad: you people don't even realise how hateful you really are..
thats the by product of ignorance.. service to Samael himself, the lord of Esau, the lord of Cain.
Aveweto: hateful and judging? thats exactly what your texts tell about you sir.
and i dont care if you call him samael, satan, lucifer or whatever ill happily rule in hell than to serve in heaven
Have you ever met anyone who touted they were going to heaven that you'd want to hang out with for five minutes, much less an eternity? :P
Aveweto: hateful and judging? thats exactly what your texts tell about you sir.
tinyE: Have you ever met anyone who touted they were going to heaven that you'd want to hang out with for five minutes, much less an eternity? :P
well i know a few people that can make your time with em feel like in heaven, but still hell is much more fun + bbq, drinks, hot chicks and awesome music :)
low rated
See if we all went to heaven, that means I have to hang out with Adolf Hitler :(.
But if we go to hell, we can hang out with George Carlin! :D
when i get to hell the current imp on the throne is stepping aside saying "Welcome back, Master"
Juri comes out today in Street Fighter V, do it for her.

http://nichegamer.com/2016/07/03/fans-already-modded-juris-exposed-cleavage-back-street-fighter-v/
low rated
WBGhiro: Juri comes out today in Street Fighter V, do it for her.

http://nichegamer.com/2016/07/03/fans-already-modded-juris-exposed-cleavage-back-street-fighter-v/
Modding rocks.
low rated
Interesting fact, if true, Street Fighter V is the lowest selling main game in the franchise. Tokyo Mirage Session #FE also bombed pretty hard, and had content cut too.

this might be due to the quality of the games, but I wonder if people are getting more informed about censorship and gettign fed up with it.
Post edited July 29, 2016 by WBGhiro
WBGhiro: Interesting fact, if true, Street Fighter V is the lowest selling main game in the franchise. Tokyo Mirage Session #FE also bombed pretty hard, and had content cut too.

Zhis might be due to the quality of the games, but I wonder if people are getting more informed about censorship and gettign fed up with it.
Honestly, I'd blame the game quality over thinking gamer morals have any kind of noticeable impact on sales. Sad, but, I do feel that way.
WBGhiro: Interesting fact, if true, Street Fighter V is the lowest selling main game in the franchise. Tokyo Mirage Session #FE also bombed pretty hard, and had content cut too.

Zhis might be due to the quality of the games, but I wonder if people are getting more informed about censorship and gettign fed up with it.
then let's hope the companies have the idea "Cut content, cut sales"
PSA - there are reports that review copies of No Man's Sky are not being given out.

https://twitter.com/Open_Critic/status/760174294978605056

I suggest waiting a bit before buying if that was your plan. In the past withheld review copies were a sign of bad games.
low rated
walpurgis8199: PSA - there are reports that review copies of No Man's Sky are not being given out.

I suggest waiting a bit before buying if that was your plan. In the past withheld review copies were a sign of bad games.
No Man's Sky is a revolutionary game for me. It proved you can get away with false advertising by not showing ANYTHING AT ALL about the game so as to create expectations and still drive the hype train through the bank. I've always thought of most people as inherently somewhat sensible but this just proves to me I'm wrong.

This is one of the reasons I've grown to dislike all coverage on games other than a review; everything up until launch is hype, pre-release awards and uninformed speculation.
walpurgis8199: PSA - there are reports that review copies of No Man's Sky are not being given out.

With the possible exception of Doom (2016)

I take it as a sign of "No confidence" in the game & that makes me leery about it until there is proper coverage/reviews are out.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by Rusty_Gunn
low rated
Did you just see the recent request on the GOG community wishlist requesting to close this thread? And they claim they are not trying to censor others. How messed up will things get before we stop them for good?
low rated
They want to shut this down as they can't have a logical argument with us and that hurtz der feeling so much that they want to shut this thread down. xD