It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Doc0075: Royal Rumble
DJ Mafon uses his boombox hands to blast the main theme from the Sega Genesis game of the same name to cheer up the remaining fighters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDhKvgPFfI0
Circuit, whose real name is now known to him as Kitt Surr, is amazed to be transported to the arena. He roots for Ben Kii Nobi, occasionally shouting “Use the chair!”
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Tallima
Doc0075: First thing people will roll on is who they are going to attack in the arena. After that is decided, then there will be a second dice roll to determine the results of the attack.
So this could lead to situations such as 4 players all attacking the same one other player. Don't get upset if you are ganged up on, it is just the luck of the dice.
So it'll need to be entirely the roll of the dice, without possible alliances or at least "non-aggression pacts" like the one suggested by BenKii? Granted, seems complicated enough to me to manage even so, strictly random, without needing to take anything else into account.
(Just saw the question and wondering whether it'd be pointless to answer.)
high rated
Doc0075: That is the end of round 2 and these are the contestants that have qualified for round 3:

1 - 51 Celeste
BenKii: Pretty sure Celeste was defeated by Og'rialt.
Fixed.
Doc0075: First thing people will roll on is who they are going to attack in the arena. After that is decided, then there will be a second dice roll to determine the results of the attack.
So this could lead to situations such as 4 players all attacking the same one other player. Don't get upset if you are ganged up on, it is just the luck of the dice.
Cavalary: So it'll need to be entirely the roll of the dice, without possible alliances or at least "non-aggression pacts" like the one suggested by BenKii? Granted, seems complicated enough to me to manage even so, strictly random, without needing to take anything else into account.
(Just saw the question and wondering whether it'd be pointless to answer.)
Everything is decided with dice, it is the only way to be fair.
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Doc0075
Doc0075: Everything is decided with dice, it is the only way to be fair.
True that.
Ouch. Dr. Stone has been pulverized!
That's what happens when a good natured rock enters the crusher of violence!

At least it learned a lot about many different organic beings. It watches with renewed interest: despite thinking fights are the vilest point of any civilization, it is also true that they are a reliable source of knowledge about adaptation against hostile actions.

Dr. Stone already has enough ideas for a whole encyclopedia, but science is never satisfied!
Round 3 sounds like a lot of fun! :)
Mother of All Mothers in Law has been rebuking tavern patrons for intolerable tee temperature and inadequate crispness of biscuits for some time now.

Whether it will be Royal Rumble or Battle Royale, she will be Royally Outraged.
Post edited January 02, 2021 by Sulibor
Exciting, now the tension is palpable both in and out of the arena! Time to grab my pet plant, buy a pack of popcorn and head off to the arena to find a good seat. Or better, a SAFE seat, where it's less likely to be yanked (or kissed) by a participant in the fray ^^'.

I'll keep a few bottles of water in hand, to which I can then use my superpower to add another molecule of oxygen and make H2O2, in case someone needs to disinfect their wounds after the fight... or produce rocket fuel on the spot, I guess :) Any of those seems equally useful, considering the present diversity of fighting styles.

Good luck to everyone about to fight !
krugos2: No better way for me to start this year than enjoying the new Fight Club battles, more so after reading about my little mutant cat's effortless victory. To celebrate, I made a little animated gif showing Katmeleonpus camouflage skills. :)

The Fight Club page has been updated with the latest fights. Also, 20 more character profiles have been added (numbers 61 to 80).

EDIT: Added fights 31 and 32. :)

I hope you all had a great time receiving the New Year and I wish you the best for 2021. :)
That's amazing, excellent job! ^_^
krugos2: No better way for me to start this year than enjoying the new Fight Club battles, more so after reading about my little mutant cat's effortless victory. To celebrate, I made a little animated gif showing Katmeleonpus camouflage skills. :)

The Fight Club page has been updated with the latest fights. Also, 20 more character profiles have been added (numbers 61 to 80).

EDIT: Added fights 31 and 32. :)

I hope you all had a great time receiving the New Year and I wish you the best for 2021. :)
gogamess: That's amazing, excellent job! ^_^
Thank you! :)
now, Ami has something really important to do. I'm glad.
Good thing the final round will be a Royal Rumble match. If it's a Lumberjack match, I know who I'm gunning for.
Genocide2099: Good thing the final round will be a Royal Rumble match. If it's a Lumberjack match, I know who I'm gunning for.
A lumberjack match would be very discriminatory against talking trees, but I'm not sure that any of the remaining combatants actually are trees.
Did somebody say... Royal Rumble? Powerbomb is gonna dominate this one and blow away the competition!

I also updated my post to put in order what I'd love to win the most. Thanks again for making such a fun giveaway, Doc!