It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ppdouble: i don't know if we still can enter but my character would be GOGMAN , it is super AI that breaks any game from chains of evil DRMus or his twin "PlatformusExlusivitus"

He loves opensource food and it takes care for any sad gamer by providing him dose of drm free games.

my preference:
94 - Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
143 - Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition

4 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
15 - Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition
24 - Diablo + Hellfire
30 - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
Desperados III Digital Deluxe Edition
71 - Metro Exodus - Gold Edition
181 - Baldur's Gate 3
It's up to OP but I would say you're way too late...
Happy New Year to everyone!

RickyAndersen: Mina prays to the God of Barley for strength to make squirrel stew in the upcoming fight.
Phew! That was a close one.

Having "defeated" two opponents Stamat has grown fat which does not bode well for the third round...
Attachments:
stblfjy.jpg (133 Kb)
Post edited January 01, 2021 by innerring
as Ami's second fight gets closer, she decides to teach Cynthia how to perform a proper tea ceremony but finds that she's all out of tea.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! May 2021 be a brighter place for hope, a brighter time for healing and maybe even growth.

innerring: Having "defeated" two opponents Stamat has grown fat which does not bode well for the third round...
Ahah, lovely photo, thanks for sharing... that sure is a round squirrel ^^ Just think that he may not be getting fat, maybe he's just getting big-boned and developing an extra layer of armor (a +1 bonus to defense on the next figt)... at this level every bit of competitive advantage counts!

Doc0075: Stamat fills his chubby cheeks with sharpened acorns and starts spitting them at Mina like a machines gun.
Then that would make them... machine gums? :D Just goes to show that the pun is mightier than the sword ^^
ppdouble: i don't know if we still can enter but my character would be GOGMAN , it is super AI that breaks any game from chains of evil DRMus or his twin "PlatformusExlusivitus"

He loves opensource food and it takes care for any sad gamer by providing him dose of drm free games.

my preference:
94 - Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
143 - Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition

4 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
15 - Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition
24 - Diablo + Hellfire
30 - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
Desperados III Digital Deluxe Edition
71 - Metro Exodus - Gold Edition
181 - Baldur's Gate 3
Korotan: First of all thank very much for a generosity, that is so big, that it regulary inspires me to do more too.

Second If it is still opon for participants then my character is Visionary that can look into the future. But because the future has so many possibilities, he is sometimes like frozen because all his mind capacity is focused on finding the road to victory so that he misses the point where has to act.

Third I would be in for
1 - Shadows: Awakening
6 - Medieval Dynasty - Digital Supporter Edition
19 - Frostpunk + Frostpunk: The Rifts
36 - Timespinner
57 - The Longing
66 - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
67 - Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition
81 - Outward
98 - Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition
101 - Warhammer: Chaosbane Magnus Edition
102 - Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
105 - Tangledeep + Legend of Shara + Tangledeep - Dawn of Dragons
112 - Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
114 - ELEX
116 - Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition
122 - Dawn of Man
124 - INSOMNIA: The Ark
128 - Haven
131 - Operencia: The Stolen Sun – Explorer’s Edition
132 - Urtuk: The Desolation
133 - Project Wingman
148 - Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
157 - Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
159 - Kenshi
165 - GreedFall
166 - A Plague Tale: Innocence
167 - Spiritfarer
169 - Monster Train
176 - Dishonored: Complete Collection
177 - Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition
182 - Baldur's Gate 3
I think you guys need to refer to this post sadly. v

Doc0075: A few people have contacted me over the last week wanting to join the giveaway. I'm sorry but signup has long been closed and it would not be fair on those who have participated since the beginning to let new players enter at this late stage.
That said, if I remember correctly, Doc0075 had said that he would donate the leftover games to the community giveaway thread. So be sure to keep an eye out once this giveaway has ended.
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Vingry
BenKii: "Greetings fellow adventurers, My name is Ben Kii Nobi. You may have heard of my distant relative Captain BenKii from your adventures in the dungeon from last year.Hmm, you do bear a striking
Well met! You do bear a striking resemblance to someone I encountered in the central chamber, who then rushed for the western exit, rather than following me to the tactically more advantageous small southern exit. I am glad to hear that he, too, managed to escape that place!

I have observed that you possess some mental skills. I have managed to get the shadowy ringmaster to reveal that he relies on mind-reading minions, some of whom might currently find themselves stuck in dastardly mind traps, though I cannot be certain of that. And, alas, I am sure he has more tricks up his shadowy sleeves than those. But then again, so do I... If you're willing to join me in investigating this shadowy figure and finding out if he's up to anything truly nefarious - to then put a stop to it - then I will have your back in the coming battle!
<grumble grumble>

What do you mean I can't have more beer without paying first? How'm s'posed to celebrate the new year without more beer? Whatever, I'm above it. Happy New Year to all fellow losers!

----
That Peagor fellow sure is a grumpy one.
high rated
Happy New Year everyone! That tavern sounds like it is getting into the swing of a proper party now that it is no longer so empty. A toast for Good Luck to the fighters going on to the next round!

Thank you to the participants for such great and imaginative characters, and Doc and Punington for such entertaining commentary. What a great way to start 2021! :)
high rated
Fight 31

(95) Jack the Knack, the boxing kangaroo bounds into the arena drawing cheers from the crowd as they remember how he bested the shark last time out.
He faces a very different foe this time in the form of (9) Grndrgnrrgrlbdr aka (Dr. Stone). One of the original space travelers, Dr. Stone has taken the shape of a giant Koala Bear consisting of his mineral and steel physique.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Jack the Knack rolls 7
Grndrgnrrgrlbdr (Dr. Stone) rolls 7

Jack jumps into action, landing several powerful blows on his opponents steel exterior, all to no effect.
Dr. Stone sighs and in his slow melodic voice asks "Is there any real need for such primitive violence? Maybe we can have a nice cup of tea and discuss matters instead."

* DICE ROLL 2 *
Jack the Knack rolls 11
Grndrgnrrgrlbdr (Dr. Stone) rolls 4

Jack knows he needs to fight smart to beat this guy. He can sense great power from Dr. Stone's midsection and needs to find a way to expose it.
The kangaroo calls out "G'day Bruce, that's a mighty fine impersonation of a Koala you got going there. Just one thing wrong with it, Koalas are known to stand up on their hind legs and raise their arms in the air and wave them from side to side."

Dr. Stone gives him a quizzical look "Who is Bruce?". Then being the first xeno-archeo-biologist of its species and always keen to learn more about other races he stands on his legs and waves his arms slowly in the air, exposing his belly. "Like this you mean?" he asks keenly.

Jack the Knack smiles as he spots the energy core protruding like an outie belly button. "That's it Cobber, just like that" Jack jumps in to deliver the knockout blow to the core.
Grndrgnrrgrlbdr lets out a gravelly groan as he collapses to the ground clutching his belly "Now that wasn't very gentlemanly of you" he says through gritted teeth.

Jack dances around the arena milking the applause before leaving.
Grndrgnrrgrlbdr is sat at a table in the tavern with a nice cup of tea and a genial smile on his face.
gogtrial34987: ... If you're willing to join me in investigating this shadowy figure and finding out if he's up to anything truly nefarious - to then put a stop to it - then I will have your back in the coming battle!
"Very well, I agree to your proposal. May the Force be with us."

Cavalary: snip
"Will you be joining us as well?"
high rated
No better way for me to start this year than enjoying the new Fight Club battles, more so after reading about my little mutant cat's effortless victory. To celebrate, I made a little animated gif showing Katmeleonpus camouflage skills. :)

The Fight Club page has been updated with the latest fights. Also, 20 more character profiles have been added (numbers 61 to 80).

EDIT: Added fights 31 and 32. :)

I hope you all had a great time receiving the New Year and I wish you the best for 2021. :)
Post edited January 01, 2021 by krugos2
high rated
Fight 32

Sleigh bells ring out through the night. As Santa's sleigh passes overhead going home to the North Pole, (111) Rudolph disengages himself from it to fly down and land in the middle of the arena.
(101) Ami skips in cheerfully gripping her doll by its legs.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Rudolph rolls 5
Ami rolls 4

Rudolph looks at the doll warily and with a great shake of his head sends a wrapped gift skittering across the ground to Ami's feet. The little girl unwraps it eagerly and with a gasp drops Cecilia and grabs the new doll from within, giving it a big hug.

* DICE ROLL 2 *
Rudolph rolls 9
Ami rolls 4

Cecilia's head turns to look at Rudolph which the Reindeer notices with a hint of panic. He telepathically calls out to Santa who turns his sleigh around to pass back over the arena, dropping off one large and heavy present as he does.
The gift lands on top of the sentient doll, crushing it into the ground. The four sides of the box drop open to reveal a majestic dolls house within.
Ami can't hide her delight and loses all interest in participating in fight club any longer.

Rudolph flies out of the arena to get a stiff drink before the next round.
Ami is happily playing with her new doll and its house in a corner of the tavern
All results have been added to the spreadsheet here:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wYEEnNtPW5rgl0C8_Tdi28PiNNR-xgZChrYJpVc_j_U/edit?usp=sharing

Happy New Year everyone!
high rated
That is the end of round 2 and these are the contestants that have qualified for round 3:

1 - 24 Og'rialt
2 - 33 Mother of All Mothers in Law
3 - 106 Generic Superhero
4 - 110 <censored>
5 - 25 Gerald of Red Deer
6 - 20 Blue Lightening
7 - 5 McCadbury
8 - 59 Henry
9 - 39 POGO
10 - 76 Calad
11 - 19 Lupos
12 - 22 Slick Cat
13 - 64 Hazaradam
14 - 27 Lillith
15 - 21 UG
16 - 36 Will and Smith
17 - 77 Powerbomb
18 - 35 Axela the lighthouse
19 - 41 Ben Kii Nobi
20 - 42 Pat Ronizing
21 - 6 Skreetch Bonefoot
22 - 97 Natali
23 - 62 Borzo
24 - 71 Mr. Chip
25 - 74 Quicktongue the Bard
26 - 90 Loxyklokyytx
27 - 1 Celia
28 - 72 Katmeleonpus
29 - 58 The Bard
30 - 112 Stamat
31 - 95 Jack the Knack
32 - 111 Rudolph

Round 3 will be a Royal Rumble and not a Battle Royale as I originally said (a little bluff there).
Players will enter one at a time, once all current players have rolled their dice a new player will enter.
The list above is not the order people will enter in. I will use random.org to determine the order but will not post it as I think it is more interesting if you only find out the order as it happens.

First thing people will roll on is who they are going to attack in the arena. After that is decided, then there will be a second dice roll to determine the results of the attack.
So this could lead to situations such as 4 players all attacking the same one other player. Don't get upset if you are ganged up on, it is just the luck of the dice.

The crowd has been removed and instead replaced with everyone from the tavern (and the wayward lemur).
Post edited January 01, 2021 by Doc0075
Doc0075: That is the end of round 2 and these are the contestants that have qualified for round 3:

1 - 51 Celeste
Pretty sure Celeste was defeated by Og'rialt.