It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you have a blessed day
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! :)
Post edited December 25, 2020 by PMPMGamer
Phew, that was close. What luck that Slick Cat has a wall closet full of identical looking suits and sport cars. He chooses a pair of new ones and drives off, screaming: "Merry Christmas, bitcheees!!!"
Post edited December 25, 2020 by Oddeus
Cheers from the tavern. :)
Hey peeps, sorry for the delay and the lengthy fights, it's my bad.
Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to you all!
Post edited December 25, 2020 by Punington
"Ladies and gentlemen. Creatures and animals. Inanimate objects and non-corporeal beings. We may fight each other in the ring but we will also dance with one another in the tavern after our eventual demise. And I say for today, we pause from that bloodshed and celebrate the joy and happiness that this special day brings. Be excellent to one another but most importantly.... Party on Dudes! (The influence of Bill & Ted are strong in Ben Kii Nobi) Drinks are on me tonight! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. "
Merry Christmas!
Punington: Hey peeps, sorry for the delay and the lengthy fights, it's my bad.
Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to you all!
Why are you apologizing? Those were awesome!

Enjoy the holidays everyone, safely.
Merry Christmas everyone!!! In arena and in tavern as well.
Merry Christmas everybody!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
high rated
** NEW GAME ADDED **

Lair of the Clockwork God

Feel free to edit your list if the game is of interest to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

A few people have contacted me over the last week wanting to join the giveaway. I'm sorry but signup has long been closed and it would not be fair on those who have participated since the beginning to let new players enter at this late stage.

As most people know by now, any games won in my giveaways are to be redeemed to the account you entered with. If you have a separate account for your games, then you need to tell me now. There are a few entrants in this GA I will be contacting over the coming days as they look like alt accounts.
Congratulations to the crowd who nearly vanquished Slick Cat and failed to qualify for the next round.

Beware of unexpected opponents !
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!