It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I want to come out on top of this tournament but I really want to see Mother of All Mothers in Law versus Mr. Nice Guy in the finals.

Good job to Punington for helping out Doc. I see you as a new commentator in these fights.

And I just lost to a little girl. I wanted to fight the lighthouse!
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Genocide2099
Doc0075: Ugghh is now in the tavern, one finger permanently up his nose.
I want to say that you've managed to capture exactly the way I thought my character would be.
Congratulations Kayla, a bit of a "gross" battle though. :)
high rated
Genocide2099: I want to come out on top of this tournament but I really want to see Mother of All Mothers in Law versus Mr. Nice Guy in the finals.

Good job to Punington for helping out Doc. I see you as a new commentator in these fights.

Some who have lost the first round will get a recall in the second round to make up the numbers as I will need 64 combatants. So there is a chance you will still be in.
Yay!
Attachments:
d6vbuq2.jpg (70 Kb)
Genocide2099: I want to come out on top of this tournament but I really want to see Mother of All Mothers in Law versus Mr. Nice Guy in the finals.

Doc0075: Some who have lost the first round will get a recall in the second round to make up the numbers as I will need 64 combatants. So there is a chance you will still be in.
Nice! I just want to beat that lighthouse. Out of all the combatants, that one is the silliest. lol
Great depiction of Quicktongue! I am glad he gave a good show to his fans. :) See you all in the next round!
Ahhh! I, Lady Amatriciana, wasn't born to fight, my destiny is in the kitchen. I will try that new recipe I wrote yesterday for a spaghetti sauce and who knows, maybe one day I'll be famous:)
It was a good fight Ugghh, sorry on behalf of Zonk for eating all of your food. Whatever you want to eat in the tavern is on me :)
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Martian12
Uncle Jimmy could still reign victorious! But in all honesty there are better, more interesting characters that deserve the second chance
Doc0075: Some who have lost the first round will get a recall in the second round to make up the numbers as I will need 64 combatants. So there is a chance you will still be in.
Genocide2099: Nice! I just want to beat that lighthouse. Out of all the combatants, that one is the silliest. lol
do you think you have what it takes to defeat a lighthouse ? :P
Genocide2099: Nice! I just want to beat that lighthouse. Out of all the combatants, that one is the silliest. lol
Orkhepaj: do you think you have what it takes to defeat a lighthouse ? :P
The lighthouse speaks! You better pray to your lighthouse gods that I won't get a second chance.

Seriously. Really? A lighthouse? hahaha. Good one.
high rated
Expanding on TheDudeLebowski's spreadsheet posted recently, we are proud to present you a webpage where you can follow all the fights, neatly archived and organized, with a look that resembles the GOG forums (dark mode).

Soon we will be adding all the info on the participants and their characters and we're planning other activities like interviews and stuff. I hope you enjoy it! :)

Here's the url:
http://krugos.com/gog_fight_club.html
Post edited December 13, 2020 by krugos2
krugos2: Here's the url:
Nice!

Bug report: fight 17 cuts off some of the description - it stops midword at "As the bewildered wizard watche"

I suspect there's a maximum text length somewhere (maybe in the original spreadsheet? didn't check) probably set to 2048 chars or somesuch - and well, Morte tends to be somewhat loquacious. :P

Also fight 36 (both linked to the original posts from Doc)
Post edited December 13, 2020 by gogtrial34987
krugos2: Here's the url:
gogtrial34987: Nice!

Bug report: fight 17 cuts off some of the description - it stops midword at "As the bewildered wizard watche"

I suspect there's a maximum text length somewhere (maybe in the original spreadsheet? didn't check) probably set to 2048 chars or somesuch - and well, Morte tends to be somewhat loquacious. :P
Thanks for pointing it out. I'll check out the spreadsheet later tonight.