It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vythonaut: Thank you for another generous giveaway! I'd like to be in for:

30 - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
66 - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition
69 - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

010110101001010101011101 (also known as 5A955D to friends) is a RAM chip. Not your usual kind of RAM, no, but instead a sentient race of RAM chips whose existence serves only one purpose: to support the entire universe matrix and guarantee flawless performance physics & graphics wise.

Unique powers
- Overclocking: it boosts its performance to achieve faster data speeds

Weakness

- Computational load. Take asteroids for example: as much as the universe is optimized, these little bon-of-sitches can produce millions upon millions of tiny particles by crashing to other asteroids / planets etc., whose orbits have then to be computed by the universe CPU. The load they produce can became quite critical, to the point that the whole universe can be in danger of a lockup.

Good luck to all and let the fight begin!
Circuit eyes 010110101001010101011101 from aa corner. He's knocked out many chips before, but this one seems strangely different. With a few testing spikes, he sees the strength of this one. If he tries to overvolt this one, it becomes stronger. But Steam is utilizing these chips for his nefarious schemes and 010110101001010101011101 must be taken offline. Circuit loads up of electricity from the power grid, determined to destroy yet another object in Steam's plans.

"I hope this enough," he says, more nervous than ever before. "OK. Calm down. It's not like this thing is alive or anything. One big bolt should do it. Here goes nothing!"

Will Circuit get one step closer to Steam and end his evil plans of converting life into elemental energies for his own sick pleasures? Our will this be the of Circuit? Stay tuned to find out!
Post edited December 12, 2020 by Tallima
high rated
As I have been very busy with work and there are a lot of fights to get through in the early stages, Punington has kindly offered to help out with fight club when needed.
So these first two he sent to me in chat earlier today.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Fight 36

The doors of the arena open once again and the crowd roars with anticipation. Through the left gate, schrodingerely enters (47) Tobi, awkwardly silencing a good half of the public. "Wait, isn't this fella already dead?". A loud murmur begins to rise through the congregated when the right gate opens up with a thunder. "Allow me to explain!" yells condescendingly (60) <character entry 5> the book-lover. The crowd explodes, half of them following the others' lead and not wanting to look stupid. The fight is on.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Tobi rolls 7
<character entry 5> rolls 8

Tobi begins muttering the eldritch invocation of Cthulhu in an attempt to obliterate the arena and the whole world. Mesmerised by his adorable demeanour an "Awwww... he's such a good buuuooooy" begins to eco throughout the stadium. Everyone begins to fall under the spell of Tobi's gorgeousness when <character entry 5>, having read way too many books to fall for something so flamboyant, approaches Tobi peacefully, hits him on the head with an Edgar Allan Poe book, and says "here, here".
It's a hit! Understanding that the horrors within are far more scary than the horrors without, Tobi flinches before <character entry 5>'s lesson and Cthulhu materialises as a constantly-looking-at-the-horizon cute little meerkat .

* DICE ROLL 2 *
Tobi rolls 4
<character entry 5> rolls 4

Emboldened by his success, <character entry 5> attempts to repeat his literary strike but becomes paralysed by Tobi's hilarious laughter. Tobi gets ready to strike back but also finds himself "paradoxically" paralysed by his own hilarity.

* DICE ROLL 3 *
Tobi rolls 11
<character entry 5> rolls 4

In just a second, <character entry 5> imperviously dusts the paralysation effects off, and flashing through all the knowledge accumulated by a life dedicated to books, he recalls where to find the perfect solution for this match. He knows the path to victory.
Concerned by <character entry 5>'s looks, Tobi reaches for his bat belt-like belt imbued with the powers of the deus ex machina plot device, whilst <character entry 5> uncovers another one of his books and opens it. On that moment, a torrent of acid jets off from its pages and completely melts <character entry 5> to a viscous splatter. His only weakness, his Kryptonite!
"There was a 50-50 chance of that working" says Tobi.
<character entry 5> materialises back in the tavern where there're plenty more people whose odds, just like his, didn't collapse into a fortunate reality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Fight 37

The arena is looking pristine and ready for another match! Cheered by the public and on their way out, the cleaning crowd catch sight of a vivacious figure approaching rapidly. (26) Mr. Nice Guy, the next fighter, jumps at them with hugs and words of praise for a job well done. More cheers erupt, the crowd seems to already have crowned a favourite when from the opposite gate irrupts (107) Todd Ler, spinning into the arena. Hold your horses! Who said there was a favourite contestant already? Todd Ler's moves have captivated the attendants just as much as Mr. Nice Guy's demeanour!

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Mr. Nice Guy rolls 10
Todd Ler rolls 4

Todd Ler takes the initiative, but realising he's listened to Kylie Minogue more than it's healthy to do so, he keeps spinning around unable to stop his initial momentum.
Mr. Nice Guy, who can't help but love all the small creatures, sees Todd Ler ambiguous and erratic moves and approaches the dazing figure who, just before fainting into the hard floor, is able to feel a gentle embrace, rocking him peacefully to sleep whilst singing: "Baby, baby, baby. You know you like it like this".

Todd Ler wakes up in the tavern. Suddenly realising the crushing impact that pop culture has had on his life, he tries to reach for something, anything! Wait, inside his pocket, he finds a small fair-trade chocolate bar, his favourite chocolate bar! Back at the arena, waiting for the next round, Mr. Nice Guy smiles and wishes good luck to all his possible next opponents.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Fight 38

The shadowy figure reclaims his seat in the arena.

Below the slight figure of (108) Lady Amatriciana enters humming a tune about cooking and towers leaning precariously.
Opposite (91) Ooblex the Gooblex, a large gelatinous blob oozes its way through the right gate.
Lady Amatriciana doesn't fancy dancing with this one but feels in the mood for some jelly and ice cream.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Lady Amatriciana rolls 7
Ooblex the Gooblex rolls 12

Lady Amatriciana bursts into song but her charm is lost on the blob as it trundles on towards her. She casts Casserole's Beauty, a spell designed to appear as the enemies favourite dish. The problem being that she IS this enemies favourite dish and the spell has no effect.
Lady Amatriciana gulps as she realises that Ooblex has spread himself to cut off any escape. As the crowd cheers, the blob engulfs the unfortunate girl, quickly breaking her down and consuming her matter.

Not sated, Ooblex the Gooblex takes a detour on its way out of the arena to also absorb some spectators on the fringes of the crowd.
Lady Amatriciana appears in the kitchen of the tavern and starts looking for some veg to add to her casserole.

Fight 39

(103) iPeach the 12th, a sentient iPad enters the arena hoping that things are resolved quickly before she runs out of power.
The skilled swordsman (55) Bena enters wondering what foe awaits him. He is puzzled by the appearance of iPeach but quickly decides that it must be a treacherous magic user trying to trick him and spits on the ground.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
iPeach the 12th rolls 11
Bena rolls 7

Bena charges in, sword raised while yelling "Death to all who wield magic!"
iPeach flicks through its apps before finding one of use. From her screen a flock of over-sized Angry Birds emerge dropping barrels as they go. Several strike Bena, knocking him to his knees.
Seeing that she is low on power (as usual), iPeach cycles through her apps to an adult dating site where the profile 'Hairy bear looking for love and more' climbs out of her screen and flings the battered Bena over his shoulder.

Bena looks around in panic as he is carried off, the mans shoulder hair tickling his nose, but thankfully appears shaking in the tavern before anything untoward can happen.
iPeach leaves to find a charger.

Fight 40

Flying from pillar to pillar is (112) Stamat the flying squirrel. He starts assessing the crowd, looking for good-natured souls who may have nuts and fruit on them.
Facing him is the Jedi/Battle Mage (41) Ben Kii Nobi. He uses a jedi mind trick on the crowd "you will cheer me on to win". The crowd slowly responds "we will cheer you on to win" and follow up with cheers of "Ben Kii, Ben Kii".

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Stamat rolls 8
Ben Kii Nobi rolls 7

Ben Kii Nobi locks eyes with the squirrel, preparing to overpower its puny mind with his Jedi awesomeness. Instead he finds himself checking his pockets to see if he has any nuts or bits of fruit, the rodents saucer like eyes imploring him.

* DICE ROLL 2 *
Stamat rolls 7
Ben Kii Nobi rolls 5

Ben Kii Nobi digs some acorns out of a pocket and tears rolling down his face, prostrates himself in front of his furry adversary, praying that he likes them.
Stamat skittles down to the human and happily starts stuffing the acorns into his cheeks.

* DICE ROLL 3 *
Stamat rolls 8
Ben Kii Nobi rolls 5

Ben Kii Nobi uses his jedi powers to pull all the fruit and nuts from the surrounding crowd, piling it up in front of Stamat.
He then leaves the arena in shame, head bowed, going to the lift down to the tavern.
Stamat cheerfully eats his fill before flying off with as much food as he can carry to hide somewhere for later.
Tallima: Will Circuit get one step closer to Steam and end his evil plans of converting life into elemental energies for his own sick pleasures? Our will this be the of Circuit? Stay tuned to find out!
You've lost the battle once mortal, when you were turned into electricity.
You're going to lose the battle again, after i turn you into heat.
Go bother some lightning rod instead, sparky...
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Vythonaut
high rated
Just for those who haven't been paying attention, these games have been added to the prize list since fight club started.
Feel free to place them in your original posts if they are of interest to you.

118 - Chronos: Before the Ashes
119 - Dawn of Man
120 - Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition
121 - Chronos: Before the Ashes
122 - Dawn of Man
123 - SpellForce 3 + SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest
124 - INSOMNIA: The Ark
125 - Haven
126 - Blasphemous
127 - Creeper World 4
128 - Haven
129 - Spiritfarer
130 - Spiritfarer
131 - Spiritfarer
"Blast! How shameful to have lost to a squirrel. I will surely never hear the end of this from the Masters on the Jedi Council. Bartender! A round of Hard Blue Milk please, I need to drink my sorrows away."

Great fights Doc. Sad to see my Jedi lose but at least Og'rialt is still in it. Hoping he makes it to the final round :)
best fight so far Todd Ler vs. Mr. Nice Guy
I fear that my fighter characteristics are a bit vague. She's really weird and maybe hard to write about? Is it eventually possible to make it more detailed or should I sadistically wait to see what Doc will make up with what I gave him?
Also I edited my post to add numbers, order and a few games I had missed in the list or wanted to consider more.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Dogmaus
Doc needs to seriously write an entire gamebook! His skills are unparalleled. And much thanks to Punington for the new match do-ups. The wondrousness is entirely lovely. ^_^
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Nicole28
Ooblex the Gooblex feels pretty good about that first match. Looking forward to absorbing the next foe...
The fights so far have me rolling with laughter. Loved the one with the mother-in-law. I liked Tobi's fight and loved the sentient ipad winning against a Jedi. Win or lose they are all freaking hilarious and yet intriguing!
high rated
** NEW GAMES ADDED **

131 - Operencia: The Stolen Sun – Explorer’s Edition
132 - Urtuk: The Desolation
133 - Project Wingman
134 - Chicken Police

Feel free to edit your posts and add these games.
Love your fight stories Doc:)
This is one of the best giveaways.

Congrats iPeach and all the entrants.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Moonbeam
I'm rooting for the "cliche" finale of ultimate evil vs ultimate good. That would mean Mother of All Mothers in Law vs. Mr. Nice Guy.
Their fighting styles made me laugh the most so far. :D
Congratulations iPeach! I guess Bena still has many things to learn, especially of ways to dealing with giant birds, or a hairy bear lol.
high rated
A blood red sky frames the arena as the restless crowd starts chanting "Fight! Fight! Fight!".

Fight 41

The rogue (30) Wren (just noticed we have two players called Wren) moves from pillar to pillar, adjusting her magical blindfold as she goes. Her face changes from time to time to mimic a member of the audience.
She notices an elven mage (4) Silvyr Erric enter, taking great care to avoid the torches ensconced around the edges of the arena.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Wren rolls 7
Silvyr Erric rolls 11

Wren wills her magical sword to lengthen in size and starts to charge the mage knowing that her only hope is to get in close. Unfortunately, she trips over her own feet and face-plants into the closest pillar. Rogues and clumsiness are not great bedfellows.
Silvyr Erric chuckles at his dazed adversary and casts a spell to create a block of ice around her feet, freezing her in place. He considers finishing her off but instead shrugs and walks back out the arena.
Wren watches him leave despondently, before looking to the audience "Um, anyone want to pass me a torch?".

Wren appears in the tavern and warms her feet at the hearth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Fight 42

Somersaulting in comes (74) Quicktongue the Bard who bursts into song much to the crowds delight.
"I'm here to bring this crowd much pleasure, through song and pain in equal measure. Brought here by our shadowy ringmaster, whose wit is as dull as grey plaster!"
Quicktongue notices a tall figure of shadow glaring down at him and clears his throat "Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, bring out my most worthy adversary!".

In enters (81) Stealth Arrow an Elf with crystal blue eyes and a bow at the ready.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Quicktongue the Bard rolls 11
Stealth Arrow rolls 4

Stealth Arrow fires three arrows at the Bard who dances around them while singing "My song is on point, so let me anoint, this pleb with the tools of the Bard!". As his song finishes Quicktongue whips out his writing quill, writes the initials QB on Stealth's forehead before jabbing the quill through his eye and into the Elves brain.

Stealth Arrow's lifeless body collapses to the ground, twitching.
Quicktongue the Bard bows to his adoring fans and exits the arena with a flourish.

Stealth Arrow is supping a fine wine in the tavern.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Fight 43

Time passes and the crowd gets restless waiting for the next combatant to enter the arena. Yes, there is a very large (18) Rock sitting in the middle but that can't be it, surely?
Swinging from pillar to pillar comes the dual pistol wielding purple monkey (13) Kayla. She stops just short of Rock and starts grooming herself while trying to think of what to do.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Rock rolls 8
Kayla rolls 7

Kayla cautiously approaches Rock and sniffs its surface. A tiny bit of toxic lichen that covers Rock goes up her nose causing her to fall back, gagging violently.

* DICE ROLL 2 *
Rock rolls 4
Kayla rolls 8

Kayla angrily climbs back up a pillar before calling out "Ooo aaa ooo aaahaaahaaah!", hundreds of purple monkeys come swarming in, encircling Rock before following Kayla's lead and throwing their faeces at him. Rock is now known as Rock-covered-in-monkey-poo.

Kayla and her cohorts leave the arena following the rumours of a flying squirrel with a mountain of fruit.
Rock is sitting in the tavern, minus the poo.

Fight 44

A little girl called (27) Lillith walks in through the left gate, twirling her pigtails.
Through the right gate comes (48) Fish, a half-orc berserker bedecked in glittering gems.

* DICE ROLL 1 *
Lillith rolls 7
Fish rolls 4

Fish grins and walks forward slowly towards the trembling little girl, two handed great axe at the ready.
Lillith stops trembling and smiles. She opens her mouth and lets out the most horrendous, earth-shattering scream that has the entire crowd covering their ears.

Fish staggers from pillar to pillar, blood dripping from his nose and ears before turning and slowly trudging towards the exit, muttering "give me Hags and Krakens any day of the week over that little monster".

Lillith skips merrily out of the arena.
Fish is in the tavern "can anyone else hear ringing?".

Fight 45

A beam of light shoots down from the heavens to deposit a Martian disguised as a human (92) Zonk. He has chocolate around his mouth and crumbs down his front.
A stout caveman called (67) Ugghh come clumping in, club in hand.
"Ugghh smash. Then Ugghh eat. Then Ugghh SMASH!".

Zonk rolls 9
Ugghh rolls 5

Ugghh looks at Zonk "Me no like you face! Me smash! Then me eat!"
Suppressing a wave of panic, Zonk addresses the neanderthal "Eat you say? What exactly is it that you are going to eat my bone-headed friend?"
Ugghh replies "Me big hunter! Me have many dead foods in cave for winter!"
"Is that so?" and with a blinding flash Zonk is gone before reappearing seconds later, dabbing his mouth and looking rather more rotund than previously.
"Thank you for all the yummy animals you had stocked in your cave, Ugghh. I'm stuffed and won't be able to eat again for at least the next twenty minutes"
Ugghh looks at him open-mouthed. "Me foods all gone?"
"Yes old chap, all gone. Much appreciated. Now if you will excuse me, I must go get ready for lunch"

Zonk is beamed back up into the sky as Ugghh falls to his knees, tears in his eyes.

Ugghh is now in the tavern, one finger permanently up his nose.
Post edited December 13, 2020 by Doc0075