It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One Dachshund to rule them all!

Congrats to all, and a big thanks to Doc for putting on the most electrifying spectacle in sports entertainment!
This event was a first for me. I certainly enjoyed the writing and the creativity poured into the characters.

Congrats to all the winners!
Post edited January 09, 2021 by Lionel212008
After sobering up, Slick Cat sees that his licence to kill has expired. No wonder he lost...
Congratulations to the winners and Bravo to all the participants.

Thank you Doc0075 for this initiative
Thank you for this superb adventure and these magnificent fights!

Thank you Doc0075 again for this great initiative and congratulations to the winners!
Oops, looks like I've missed something. That was quick after long-running first 2 rounds.

Congratulations to all the winners, thanks for all the creative posts/fighters/fights and thank you, Doc, for all the effort to maintain the event. Have a good year, people! (erm... and creatures, and lighthouses)!
After congratulating the winners it's time to thank the other MVPs as well!

First thanks to all entrants for creating your character and keep adding to their lore and exploits and making this a fun experience. The creativity and broad cast we had for this event really brought it to a next level. I guess the characters together would be able to host a new "Marvel Like" Universe.

Secondly thanks to Punington, TheDudeLebowski, krugos2 and Carradice for going the extra mile and for either way helping out Doc or for creating opportunities and resources to make this Fight Club even more wholesome!

And the biggest thanks of all to Doc for hosting this event.
The amounts of prizes which will be given away in the end is breathtaking and crazy and absolutely generous.

But even more importantly thank you Doc for all of for personal time you invested into this event and into the writing!
All fights were a joy to read and the amount of time you invested on "us" (the participants) to give us a good fight club experience really showed the dedication and "heart" you were giving to this Giveaway. It was really enjoyable to be part of this forum adventure!
Congratulations. That was awesome competition :)
Congratulations!! :)
Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to Doc for the great tournament. Also admirations to all the participants for creating all those fun characters!
Doc, you know that you set a new standard for giveaways? Every giveaway from now on has to be at least of the same quality as yours. Otherwise I won´t participate!
So when can we see the poll results? :P
Congrats to the winners and the tavern's folks. Big thanks to Doc and his helpers. This was an awesome event.
high rated
Just in case you are wondering why I haven't posted the list of winners yet, I have done twice now and neither time has the post gone through in the thread. I will have to do it again tomorrow and maybe write it out by hand and then add it in smaller posts after.
Very frustrated as it has taken me hours to do.
high rated
Doc0075: Just in case you are wondering why I haven't posted the list of winners yet, I have done twice now and neither time has the post gone through in the thread. I will have to do it again tomorrow and maybe write it out by hand and then add it in smaller posts after. Very frustrated as it has taken me hours to do.
That must be frustrating as hell though the forum software is flaky enough that the best thing to do with any long post is write it out in Notepad first then copy it into the GOG forum. That way if it fails / you have to split it up, you won't have to retype everything.