It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[Edited to now be a Master Thread for all Expiring Gog Keys]

Gift codes that Gog gives away for free now come with expiration dates. So now it is up to us find people for these codes before they expire.

Rules for this thread are the same from my last Clearinghouse thread.

1) If you want to give a game, post the game with [HAVE]

2) If you want to receive a game, post the game with [WANT]

3) Once the game has been given and received, change [HAVE] to [GIVEN] and [WANT] to [GOT]

4) Different codes have different expiration dates. Please check your code's expiration date by going here and entering the code into the gift redeem box to find out.

5) This is NOT a trading thread. Go here for that.

6) Please, do not drop codes in this thread. All that does is attract scammers and bots to the forum.

7) Everyone giving codes should do their do-diligence and check on whoever requests one of your codes. Check the user registered date to see if they just made the account recently, search their "username" in Google and Gog search engines for post history (not always accurate but better than nothing), and check the known scammer list to see if they've done bad stuff in the past. With that said, it's your code and you may give the code to whoever you wish at your discretion.

7a) Type this into the Google search field to do a site based only search. Replace USERNAME with the name of the gog user you want to search for:
site:gog.com/forum/ USERNAME

8) You can giveaway Newsletter discount codes in this thread if you like but please don't code drop them. Follow rules 1 through 3 for giving these away. Or you can take the discount codes to the Newsletter Discount thread.

Check back often to see what games are being given away from me and other Goglodytes. :D

I'm currently giving away:

nothing at the moment
Post edited May 19, 2022 by sysia_GOG
high rated
[GIVEN] Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (expires December 27, 2019 at 13:59 UTC)

Replay to this message to get it
Post edited December 21, 2019 by Ingsoc85
Ingsoc85: [HAVE] Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (expires December 27, 2019 at 13:59 UTC)

Replay to this message to get it
Hi Ingsoc85
I missed the giveaway. Would like to have Wasteland 2 if no one has grabbed it.

EDIT: Thank you @Ingsoc85 !
Post edited December 21, 2019 by schin1000
high rated
[GIVEN] Postal 2 (expires on December 30, 2019)
Post edited December 26, 2019 by PhilD
high rated
[HAVE]

- Postal 2

If you are interested, reply to this post, no DM please.
Post edited December 24, 2019 by MaxFulvus
MaxFulvus: [HAVE]
- Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition
- Postal 2

I am interested
I still have a key for Postal 2. Anyone interested?
Post edited December 22, 2019 by seppelfred
- Postal 2

I am interested if it is still available!
- Postal 2

i would like just Wasteland 2
Sass_of_the_South: I am interested
Which one ? Also, set your chat settings to "public" (go to "orders & settings" and then "privacy").
high rated
A small bump as not much time left, and also disclaimer that I've also posted this in this thread, so FIFO.

[GIVEN] Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition (expires December 27, 2019 at 13:59 UTC) (to EvilOne06)

[WANT] someone to have fun playing the game.

Anyone interested, reply to this post; no PMs, please.

I'll check back in a couple of days.
Post edited December 27, 2019 by HypersomniacLive
Sass_of_the_South: I am interested
MaxFulvus: Which one ? Also, set your chat settings to "public" (go to "orders & settings" and then "privacy").
Wasteland 2, and it should be fixed now.
Sass_of_the_South: Wasteland 2, and it should be fixed now.
Sent, enjoy !
MingistheKing: I am interested if it is still available!
I still have Postal 2 if you are interested ?
low rated
if anyone has Pillars of Eternity 2 lmk, bc poe is one of my favorite games.
SigmaGC: if anyone has Pillars of Eternity 2 lmk, bc poe is one of my favorite games.
This definitely wasn't given away by GOG on expiring codes...