It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My thanks to Zeogold and Cecil for Memoria. :)
thanks caffeinewriter
Thanks to BeatriceElysia for Zanzarah and AerynSun1701 for Invention. Thanks also to zeogold for his tireless hosting duties.
zeogold: ...

gixgox: May I ask for a third game for this month please?

Save 80% on 'n Verlore Verstand on Steam

Just because the title describes perfectly my current situation.
zeogold: Wait, is this a serious request? I can't tell.

Yep, indeed, I would like to try the game.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by gixgox
BestNoob: Hello, i really want to checkout The Witcher Series, i have TW1 and it would be great when someone can give me TW 2 & 3 =). I dk does it matter GOG or non GoG, is there a charactere import or smth else ? I have TW1 here at GoG.

Greeds BestNoob
zeogold: Are...are you seriously asking for people to trade you The Witcher 3, a $50 game, in exchange for The Witcher 1, a freebie that's been given away a million times on GOG (and still is)? AND you want Witcher 2 on top of that? $70 total in exchange for a FREEBIE? On top of that, you somehow skipped the trading thread and went straight for the giveaway threads. But wait, it gets even better. The cherry, whipped cream, and sprinkles sitting atop this glorious mess is that you posted it on the GOG edition of the Community Giveaway as well, where, if you'd read the OP in THAT thread, you'd have learned I'm literally GIVING AWAY a fat stack of Witcher 1 keys (and having trouble doing so at that since everybody and their dog already has a copy, not to mention that GOG gives you a copy if you download GWENT).
Tell you what, I'll consider the exchange if you're willing to throw in some aspirin to help soothe the muscle aching caused by my uproarious laughter.
Hey Zeo, I get that their request was pretty ridiculous, and they obviously don't qualify for the giveaway anyways... but I'm not sure they were asking for an exchange/trade, I think they were just asking if they could get the witcher 2 or 3. Obviously I'm not BestNoob, so I don't know what he/she was thinking, but I don't see what makes you think they were asking for a trade. Unless I missed something.
Yes, I think he mentioned the The Witcher 1 because he wanted to know if one could import the information of the save game from W1 on GOG to W2 on Steam, since depending on the decisions that one took in the first affect the second one.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by Sjuan
It doesn't really matter, does it? Either way, BestNoob didn't read the rules of this thread
Thank you RickyAndersen and Zeo for Warhammer! :D
Can I request Organ Trail: Director's Cut and Sir You Are Being Hunted?
Rosalumina: Thank you RickyAndersen and Zeo for Warhammer! :D
Wait, are you sure it can be redeemed?
Previous posts suggest HB keys had a hitch.
Rosalumina: Thank you RickyAndersen and Zeo for Warhammer! :D
RickyAndersen: Wait, are you sure it can be redeemed?
This is what I am wondering also. The Warhammer keys I donated were redeemed before the expiration date passed. The Glass Masquerade key I gave away was also redeemed fine after the Tiny Bang hack but before the expiration deadline. So if the Warhammer key does not work now, and if the Braveland and Slay.one keys donated here no longer work - it could mean it was not just the hack but that HB is now enforcing those expiration dates, not just hiding the key info.
I'll break down and ask for 10,000,000 copies of 1. Or do I have that backwards? Either that or 1 copy of 10,000,000 - whichever you have.

thanks!
RickyAndersen: Wait, are you sure it can be redeemed?
bjgamer: This is what I am wondering also. The Warhammer keys I donated were redeemed before the expiration date passed. The Glass Masquerade key I gave away was also redeemed fine after the Tiny Bang hack but before the expiration deadline. So if the Warhammer key does not work now, and if the Braveland and Slay.one keys donated here no longer work - it could mean it was not just the hack but that HB is now enforcing those expiration dates, not just hiding the key info.
It was not just Tiny Bang Story that has been hacked. Slayer One and Braveland were in the same batch - those two keys I was never able to redeem. So this is exactly a sign that the hack itself probably was the problem and that we MAY be lucky regarding future keys.
goldfishfingers: It doesn't really matter, does it? Either way, BestNoob didn't read the rules of this thread
Yeah, that's true. I just thought it was a little harsher than necessary.
bler144: I'll break down and ask for 10,000,000 copies of 1. Or do I have that backwards? Either that or 1 copy of 10,000,000 - whichever you have.

thanks!
This made me laugh far more than it should have. Thanks for the merriment.