It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PKayx: I'm also a female, but i guess the name PK can be ambiguous, haha.
Wait...there are females on the internet?
PKayx: Giveaway-ery... That's a word..ish, right?
Most absoludubitamibly.
PKayx: I'm all about food. And games. And other things.
...But mostly food.
You'll fit in just fine here.
TheNerdyPlane: Was that country England? I've never heard of them.
You make me sad.
Also, please don't tell me "blueberry pillow stuff" is the legitimate name of a cereal. It sounds like the most British thing I've ever bore witness to.
PKayx: I'd love to enter, i don't mind not winning as it would be nice just to have a chance but that page seems to be a blackhole? LOL
No, no, enter anyways. You might win some space exploration equipment, or maybe a nice Ubbo-Sathla doll.
Also, if you get a chance, please check your PMs (chat). You probably didn't get a notification for the message you got as the things are completely broken at the moment.
Post edited June 20, 2017 by zeogold
Themken: You have now met the constantly overworked Theodore Fourofourski from GOG (the teddy bear).

Gabe Newell: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabe_Newell

There used to be food threads now and then but I have seen none in a while. Go ahead and make a new one! :-) I like cooking and baking too.
Let me guess... Theo or Ted for short?
Wait, is that his actual name? Or did the users give him that name? xD

Hrm... i'm familiar with who that is somewhat, but i'm unsure as to why someone would quote me with that name? Is it a meme?

No food threads?! What is this blasphemy? :c
...How have you guys survived? Food and games go hand in hand.
PKayx: Hrm... i'm familiar with who that is somewhat, but i'm unsure as to why someone would quote me with that name? Is it a meme?
Yes.
He's the really fat guy who owns Steam. There's a lot of memes about him, Steam, and the Steam sales.
http://gaben.tv/
I think tinyE was making a joke about his weight and the food, though.
PKayx: You have now met the constantly overworked Theodore Fourofourski from GOG (the teddy bear).
It's his real name. The bear originally had no name and people just knew/still know him as a "GOGbear" since he was sort of the unofficial mascot, although they've stopped using him these days (the 404 page is just still the same). The name was pointed out by staff member JudasIscariot. We have no idea whether the staff actually named him that or Judas just made it up on the spot. Knowing Judas, both are equally likely.
Post edited June 20, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: Also, please don't tell me "blueberry pillow stuff" is the legitimate name of a cereal. It sounds like the most British thing I've ever bore witness to.
Nope, they are actually 'Wholegrain Blueberry Wheats' Now that sounds British.
low rated
Steam will release Hitman (first episode) for free soon (6pm Cest)
http://steamcommunity.com/games/236870/announcements/detail/2574219120186500379

Just a few minutes to wait...
Post edited June 20, 2017 by bigboss-62
bigboss-62:
That's great to hear, but could you please announce this elsewhere? That's not what this thread is for.
Hi Zeo and everyone,

I'd like to ask, for the second time this month, for a game, namely worms clan wars.
hopefully that's still acceptable, and as always thank you for your great work!

cheers, mchack.
zeogold, just checking something, you gave away Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete lately but you have another one left, right? it's listed under C
PKayx: I'm also a female, but i guess the name PK can be ambiguous, haha.
zeogold: Wait...there are females on the internet?
I knew it! The minute I saw that PKayx said she was a female I knew the nerds would go crazy :) It's just like in Big Bang Theory. But I do think that there are many females among gamers they just tend to not tell so they will be treated the same as the rest (which they should because we are all one big family). Always funny to see the reactions when they reveal the news :)

One more important information @PKayx: If tinyE ist posting something don't take it too serious - I doubt he himself takes his postings serious ;) (Don't hate me tinyE, you know, it's true).PKayx,you are doing quite well with the small talk here and I really think you will soon be an active member of the community if you continue this path.

Posting much into this thread without asking for a game however makes me wonder how secure zeos method to prove "forum activity" actually is. He will see several posts in a "giveaway thread" but does he actually read WHAT was posted in the giveaway thread or does he only look WHERE it was posted?
greeklover: zeogold, just checking something, you gave away Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete lately but you have another one left, right? it's listed under C
Cid Meier's Sivilization? ;)
bigboss-62: Steam will release Hitman (first episode) for free soon (6pm Cest)
http://steamcommunity.com/games/236870/announcements/detail/2574219120186500379

Just a few minutes to wait...
Try to post it here if it has not already posted there.
zeogold: The name was pointed out by staff member JudasIscariot. We have no idea whether the staff actually named him that or Judas just made it up on the spot. Knowing Judas, both are equally likely.
Wow! I did not even know that. When did Judas say this? Can it still found in a thread? BTW: My bet is that it's a typical Judas joke.
Post edited June 21, 2017 by MarkoH01
may i have valhalla hills and sid meiers civilization 3 complete pls?
mchack: I'd like to ask, for the second time this month, for a game, namely worms clan wars.
Granted.
Schizo2015: may i have valhalla hills and sid meiers civilization 3 complete pls?
Also granted, although Civ 3 isn't there, my apologies.
greeklover: zeogold, just checking something, you gave away Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete lately but you have another one left, right? it's listed under C
Oop, thanks for noticing that. The listing probably threw me off.

zeogold: The name was pointed out by staff member JudasIscariot. We have no idea whether the staff actually named him that or Judas just made it up on the spot. Knowing Judas, both are equally likely.
MarkoH01: Wow! I did not even know that. When did Judas say this? Can it still found in a thread? BTW: My bet is that it's a typical Judas joke.
It's in a thread somewhere, but unfortunately, I don't know where it is. Maybe somebody else can link you to it.
MarkoH01: Posting much into this thread without asking for a game however makes me wonder how secure zeos method to prove "forum activity" actually is. He will see several posts in a "giveaway thread" but does he actually read WHAT was posted in the giveaway thread or does he only look WHERE it was posted?
I look at what was posted, not just where it was posted. There's quite a few people I've given games to who have a large amount of giveaway activity, but close examination of the posts show they were GIVING mostly and not taking.
Post edited June 22, 2017 by zeogold
zeogold: I look at what was posted, not just where it was posted. There's quite a few people I've given games to who have a large amount of giveaway activity, but close examination of the posts show they were GIVING mostly and not taking.
Most of my GA forum activity is shitposting, fwiw.
mchack: Hi Zeo and everyone,
snip
Hi mchack!
Post edited June 22, 2017 by bler144
Well, summer nights are long and hot here, I need some strategy to get by.
Can I please have Knights and Merchants and Commandos 3?
No judgment :D, but could I have NEKOPARA Vol 1? It's because have 2 on steam, and I'd like to play it in order.

And I'm not sure about the validity of asking for this, but since NEKOPARA Vol 0 is also available, would it be too much to ask for that also?
If not, that's totally fine, apparently it's some sort of separate minigamey prequel that's unrelated mostly, so I can wait, who knows, perhaps pervy VNs are not for me :D.
Post edited June 22, 2017 by babark
zeo thank for the hosting and thx bler 144 for the great game Valhalla hills