It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JunglePredator: I'm not sure I get that one.
It's just a compilation of videos that are often used in the whole bait-and-switch thing. Y'know how John Cena became the new Never Gonna Give You Up? Most of what you see in there, in that same way, later became the new John Cenas. A compilation of unexpected clips, if you will.
Post edited November 12, 2016 by zeogold
JunglePredator: I'm not sure I get that one.
zeogold: It's just a compilation of videos that are often used in the whole bait-and-switch thing. Y'know how John Cena became the new Never Gonna Give You Up? Most of what you see in there, in that same way, later became the new John Cenas. A compilation of unexpected clips, if you will.
Ah.

Well I'm glad I have javascript blocked by default then. :-p
zeogold: Sparkle 3 Genesis.
Contagion.
Please :)
Thanks in advance A.Ryan & VVhiteVVolf! :)

Also regarding Frozen Synapse
wanderer_27:
, I still don't have a clear answer, though I was told via chat that it may be possible this version actually grants you 2 gog keys? so that's rather strange, would sure love some confirmation before I choose if I want to try that one :)
Contagion.
BlackThorny: Please :)
Thanks in advance A.Ryan & VVhiteVVolf! :)

Also regarding Frozen Synapse
wanderer_27:
BlackThorny: , I still don't have a clear answer, though I was told via chat that it may be possible this version actually grants you 2 gog keys? so that's rather strange, would sure love some confirmation before I choose if I want to try that one :)
According to this it appears to be two copies :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/328600/

I'm not certain it's the same game as Frozen Synapse though.
BlackThorny: I still don't have a clear answer, though I was told via chat that it may be possible this version actually grants you 2 gog keys? so that's rather strange, would sure love some confirmation before I choose if I want to try that one :)
wanderer_27: According to this it appears to be two copies :

http://store.steampowered.com/app/328600/

I'm not certain it's the same game as Frozen Synapse though.
https://www.gog.com/game/frozen_synapse

In description: "About: Includes two copies of Frozen Synapse. Feel free to send the extra copy of the game to a friend."
Thanks very much to zeogold and to amrit9037 for Legendary
Contagion.
BlackThorny: Please :)
Granted.
may I ask for overture and 39 steps please
high rated
cecil: may I ask for overture and 39 steps please
Granted.
cecil: may I ask for overture and 39 steps please
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you all :-)
cecil, zeogold, cecil, zeogold...

now all we need is cecil to post a couple in a row & we'll have the 1st GOG username Morse code message.

(Well except the fact I ruined it by posting this...)
high rated
zeogold: Granted.
cecil: Thank you all :-)
You're quite wel-
JunglePredator: (Well except the fact I ruined it by posting this...)
HEY!
Doggone it, man! The ritual was almost complete! We'll have to wait another 19 years before we can attempt it again!
Post edited November 14, 2016 by zeogold
cecil: Thank you all :-)
zeogold: You're quite wel-
JunglePredator: (Well except the fact I ruined it by posting this...)
zeogold: HEY!
Doggone it, man! The ritual was almost complete! We'll have to wait another 19 years before we can attempt it again!
Relax man.. just use the SETA.
That list of games doesn't go down, does it? o.O If I'm allowed to help I'd like to take One Finger Death Punch. If not, then I guess I'll just go cry in the corner.

PS: Damn, that's A LOT of games O.O
I would like to get the key for Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood.

Thanks v3 for donating the key. Thanks Zeo for granting me the game.
Post edited November 24, 2016 by VVhiteVVolf